Sandisk SDSQXAF-128G-GN6MA Extreme 128GB microSDXC UHS-3 Card, Black
- Cards include security feature for protection of copyrighted data
- SD cards are fully compatible with all SD-compliant devices
- Speed performance rating: Class 4 (based on SD 2.0 Specification)
- This is an aftermarket of generic part
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
SanDisk Extreme 128GB microSDXC UHS-3 Card with Adapter
Capture more fast-action and record more 4K UHD and Full HD video (4) with your Android based smartphone, interchangeable-lens camera, drone or GoPro action camera. SanDisk Extreme microSD UHS-3 Cards are built tough for extreme durability under challenging environmental conditions (7). Extreme speeds let you capture every detail of adventure and take the wait out of transferring your videos between devices. A storage capacity of 128GB (9) expands your device's memory and lets you record 4K UHD video (4).
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What’s in the box?
- SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-3 Card.
- SD adapter.
At a Glance:
- Ideal for 4K UHD and Full HD video (4)
- Transfer speeds of up to 100MB/s (2)
- RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software (5)
- SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (6)
- Shock-, temperature-, water-, and X-ray proof (7)
Perfect for Your Action Camera
SanDisk cards are compatible with smartphones, tablets, action cameras and drones, and are recommended by GoPro for use with the HERO, HERO3, HERO3+, HERO4, and HERO+ LCD (1).
Write Speeds of up to 90MB/s to Capture Quality Photos and Video
Capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video (4) with write speeds of up to 90MB/s (2). The SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-3 Card lets you shoot more and transfer even faster. Quick read speeds of up to 100MB/s (2) save you time when transferring high-resolution images and 4K UHD videos (4).
Make Your Apps Faster
Rated A1, this SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-3 Card is optimized for apps, delivering faster app launch and performance which provides a better smartphone experience.
4K UHD Ready
With UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings (3), the SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-3 Card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video (4). This makes it ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (5). This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidently deleted (download required).
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.
|SanDisk Extreme microSDHC UHS-3 Card, 32GB||SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-3 Card, 64GB||SanDisk Extreme microSDXC UHS-3 Card, 128GB|
|4K UHD and Full HD video recording and playback||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof, temperature-proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof||✓||✓||✓|
|Included SD adapter||✓||✓||✓|
|SanDisk Memory Zone app||✓||✓||✓|
|microSD card dimensions||0.43 x 0.59 x 0.04 in. (10.92 x 14.99 x 1.02 mm)||0.43 x 0.59 x 0.04 in. (10.92 x 14.99 x 1.02 mm)||0.43 x 0.59 x 0.04 in. (10.92 x 14.99 x 1.02 mm)|
|SD adapter dimensions||1.25 x 0.94 x 0.08 in. (31.75 x 23.88 x 2.03 mm)||1.25 x 0.94 x 0.08 in. (31.75 x 23.88 x 2.03 mm)||1.25 x 0.94 x 0.08 in. (31.75 x 23.88 x 2.03 mm)|
|Operating temperature||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)|
|Storage temperature||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)|
(1) See official website for additional information.
(2) 128GB-256GB: Up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 90MB/s write speed. 32GB-64GB: up to 100MB/s read speed; up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(3) 32GB-256GB: UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support real time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. 32GB-128GB: Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices. See the official website.
(4) Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See the official website.
(5) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(6) Download and installation required. Visit website for more information.
(7) Card only. See product packaging and the official website for additional information and limitations.
(8) 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty. See the official website.
(9) 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(10) Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk products.