Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $7.10 delivery
SanDisk 64GB Ultra SDXC™ UHS-I Card - SDSDUNC-064G-GN6IN
- Twice as fast1 to take better pictures and Full HD video
- Great choice for compact to mid-range point and shoot camera
- From 8GB to 128GB to store tons of pictures and even more Full HD video
- Exceptional video recording performance with Class 10 rating for Full HD video (1080p)
- Quick transfer speeds up to 80MB/s (16GB-128GB only)
- 10-year warranty
- Water proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, magnet proof, shock proof
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Ultra speed to take better pictures and videos
- Ideal for point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders
- Class 10 rating for Full HD (1) video
- Shock-, temperature-, water-, and X-ray-proof (4)
SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB
Ultra-fast cards (2) to take better pictures and Full HD videos (1) with your compact to mid-range point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders. With SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I cards you’ll benefit from faster downloads, high capacity, and better performance to capture and store 64GB (5) of high quality pictures and Full HD video (1). Take advantage of ultra-fast read speeds of up to 80MB/s (3) to save time moving photos and videos from the card to your computer. From a leader in flash memory storage, SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I cards are compatible with SDHC and SDXC digital devices, and come with a 10-year limited warranty (6).
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What's in the Box?
- SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I Card
Great for Point-and-Shoot Cameras and Camcorders
Whether capturing your kid's soccer match or a family celebration, the SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I cards are great for point-and-shoot cameras and camcorders.
Ultra-fast Cards for Better Pictures and Full HD Video
The SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I Card offers a write speed that is faster than ordinary memory cards (2) to take better pictures and videos.
Full HD Video Capture
The SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I Card is Class 10, letting you capture smooth Full HD (1) video without interruption.
Easy Transfer to Your Laptop
Move pictures and videos to your computer in less time with the SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I Card or you can even use it as extra storage for your laptop.
Durable Design for Use in Extreme Environments
SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, X-ray-proof (4), so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.
|SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Card, 16GB||SanDisk Ultra SDHC UHS-I Card, 32GB||SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB||SanDisk Ultra SDXC UHS-I Card, 128GB|
|Read speed (up to)||80MB/s||80MB/s||80MB/s||80MB/s|
|Full HD video recording||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof, temperature-proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Writeable label for easy identification and organization||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Operating temperature||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)|
|Storage temperature||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)|
|SD card dimensions||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)|
(1) Full HD (1920x1080x30fps) and 3D support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.
(2) Compared to ordinary memory cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(3) Up to 80MB/s read speed; write speed lower. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(4) See our website for more information and limitations.
(5) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(6) Visit warranty and user guides section on our website for more information.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk Products.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Excellent SD card for the price.
There are some other products that are competitive around this same price ie: more storage/ speed, but ultimately it is a great product to buy.
I have previously had a problem with the locking system when it broke and had to be careful whilst inserting the memory card in the camera to avoid it getting locked, but that was a one-time thing.
- Great performing card.
- Fast reading speed.
- Could support higher resolution pictures/ video with good performance.
- Shooting at ultra-high resolution may be a problem.
- Some camera may have trouble trying to read the memory.
Would highly recommend this product, since I've been using it for years and hasn't been let down yet.
The storage is and performance of this product is good for the price point too.
If you plan on shooting less than 3 raw photos a second on a 24mp camera then these cards are great at any capacity but any more than that even on the 24mp censor and I’d recommend at least the 64gb but I personally prefer the 128gb as it’s plenty fast for crop censor continuous shooting even in raw and can hold a couple thousand stills
I've never experienced problems of this type in the past - with Sandisk or any of the leading makes - so frankly I kind of regret having purchased the card. Too early to say whether there are any downsides in performance terms.. but I'll update my review should things take a turn for the worse!
Update: Have just purchased another of these, so I guess that means I would recommend them.