Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
SanDisk 128GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I card - SDSDXVF-128G-GNCIN
- Extreme continuous shot-to-shot performance with up to 40MB/s
- Fast file transfers of up to 90MB/s Read 60MB/s Write speeds
- SDXC form factor
- Class 10 + UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) Full HD(1080p) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) video
- Capacities up to 256GB
- Water-proof, temperature proof, X-ray proof, shock proof
- RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software downloadable offer, to recover accidentally deleted images
- Lifetime Limitied warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Up to 10X faster than an ordinary memory card (2).
- Records 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video (1).
- Extreme transfer speeds of up to 90MB/s (3).
- RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery download (7).
- Shock-, temperature-, water-, and X-ray-proof (6).
SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card, 128GB
The SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card is up to 10X faster than ordinary memory cards to catch your best shots (2). UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (4) allows you to record in 4K Ultra HD (1), taking your videos to next-level resolution. Available in a storage capacity of 128GB (5) and with read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3) for fast transfer, these cards are compatible with SDXC supporting devices and come with a lifetime limited warranty (8).
SanDisk products are constructed to the highest standards and rigorously tested. You can be confident in the outstanding quality, performance and reliability of every SanDisk product.
What's in the Box?
- SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card
- Jewel case
Up to 10X Faster than Ordinary Cards with up to 60MB/s Write Speeds
Capture shots quickly with write speeds of up to 60MB/s (3). The SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card lets you shoot multiple frames per second, making it an ideal choice for fast-action or continuous burst-mode photography.
Maximize Efficiency with up to 90MB/s Read Speeds
With extremely fast read speeds of up to 90MB/s (3), this memory card lets you transfer high-resolution images or 4K Ultra HD videos from your DSLR or camcorder to your computer without a long wait.
4K Ultra HD Ready
With the latest UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) (4) ratings, the SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video (1). This makes it ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without dropping frames.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer (7). This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Designed to Withstand Extreme Environments
SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof (6), so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card.
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos and hours of video you can store for each capacity.
|SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card, 16GB||SanDisk Extreme SDHC UHS-I Card, 32GB||SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card, 64GB||SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card, 128GB||SanDisk Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card, 256GB|
|Read speed (up to)||90MB/s||90MB/s||90MB/s||90MB/s||90MB/s|
|Write speed (up to)||40MB/s||40MB/s||40MB/s||60MB/s||60MB/s|
|4K Ultra HD and Full HD video recording||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof, temperature-proof, shockproof, and X-ray proof||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|RescuePRO Deluxe software||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Writeable label for easy identification and organization||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Operating temperature||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)||-13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)|
|Storage temperature||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)||-40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)|
|SD card dimensions||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)||0.85 x 0.93 x 1.26 in. (21.59 x 23.62 x 32.04 mm)|
(1) Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors.
(2) Ordinary cards up to 5MB/s write speed. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(3) 16GB-64GB: Up to 90MB/s read speed; up to 40MB/s write speed. 128GB & 256GB: Up to 90MB/s read speed and up to 60MB/s write speed. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
(4) UHS Speed Class 3 designates a performance option designed to support 4K UHD video recording with enabled UHS host devices. UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS enabled host devices.See the website.
(5) 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(6) See product packaging or website for additional information and limitations.
(7) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(8) 30 year warranty in Germany, Canada and regions not recognizing lifetime warranty.
Western Digital Technologies, Inc. is the seller of record and licensee in the Americas of SanDisk Products.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Compared to other cards like the PNY Elite Performance, this card's performance is on par with PNY's 50-60MB/s write speeds. The max rate will depend on your writer, though, and for most cases, DSLRs don't write this fast. As a fact, the Canon 5DM3's SD card write speed peaks at 23MB/s.
My camera accepted the new card without any issues, recognizing it immediately and formatting it without hesitation. It's a little difficult to judge changes on transfer rate in an application like this, but the camera seems to be saving photos faster. Certainly there is little enough price difference between this and a Class 10 card to make it practically a no-brainer. I'll be able to get a better idea of transfer performance after I shoot some video.
Two Technical Thug thumbs up on this one.
I don't question that plenty of legit cards have been sold here. It's just worth checking the cards if you see inconsistencies or if yours doesn't work properly. Try contacting SanDisk directly if they don't seem right. I'll certainly keep buying SanDisk products, just not these. This card is advertised at just about every web sit that sells this type product, so I know the product itself is legit. I just happened onto a couple of bogus ones.
ADDENDUM: the cards were returned and a refund made, and quickly. One reason I've stayed an Amazon customer for 19 years is that they have NEVER hesitated to make any problems I've had with merchandise right.