Samsung 860 QVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76Q1T0B/AM)
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- Latest 4-Bit MLC technology delivers fast read/write speeds of 550/520 MB/s
- Terabyte-level capacity eliminates the need for multiple storage Solutions
- V-nand reliability
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Make Your PC Feel Like New
With Samsung QVO 860 SSD performance in your PC, you can enjoy lightning-fast bootup speeds, terabyte-level storage, and trusted reliability– all at an incredible value.
- Fast read/write speeds of up to 550/520 MB/s*
- Store hours of 4K videos and thousands of photos with terabyte-level storage
A New Standard in Speed
Get outstanding speed that makes bootups and transferring files fast. Once you’ve experienced SSD performance, there’s no going back to a hard disk drive.
The Freedom to Store More
Terabyte-level capacity lets you store hours of your favorite 4K movies, tons of games, and thousands of photos, all without compromising speed.
Tech You Can Trust
The Samsung 860 QVO features a solid state design, meaning there’s no moving parts to wear down and break. You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing all your movies, games, and photos are safe and sound.
*Performance may vary depending on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. The sequential write performances are measured with Intelligent TurboWrite technology being activated. The sequential write performances may not be sustained for the portion of data exceeding over Intelligent TurboWrite buffer size. Sequential performance measurements are based on CrystalDiskMark v. 5.0.2. Random performance measurements are based on IOmeter1.1.0. Test system configuration: Intel Core i7-4790k CPU@4GHz, DDR3 1600MHz 8GB, OS-Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit, Chipset-ASUS-Z97-PRO. The Intelligent TurboWrite technology adjusts the buffer size to optimal level within the usable disk space; up to 42 GB for 1 TB model and up to 78 GB for 2TB and 4 TB models. For more information on the Intelligent TurboWrite, please visit the official website.
**Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration.