Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Cell Phone Case - Ultra Thin Clear Cover with Built-in Anti-Scratch Screen Protector, Full Body Protective Shock Drop Proof Impact Resist Extreme Durable Case, Black/Grey
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
- [PERFECT FIT] Designed for Galaxy Note 8, easily access buttons, speaker, camera, charging interface and S Pen port at the precise cutouts made from precision molding.
- [BUILT-IN SCREEN PROTECTOR] Polycarbonate front case with built-in screen protector which is scratch resistant, but does not affect screen response function.
- [ALL-ROUND PROTECTION] TPU shock absorption and raised four surrounding corners protecting your Samsung cell phone so it will not be affected by a fall. Anti-dirt, anti-dust, and sand-proof. Deep camera cutout protects the camera from scratches while preserving the complete flash function.
- [THIN AND ULTRA-TRANSPARENT] The high quality transparent Polycarbonate back cover, is thin and light, and provides maximum protection and additional durability for your Galaxy Note 8 cell phone. Unique fingerprint response key provides better grip for cell phone.
- [WARRANTY] 24 hour professional service center, 30 day full refund, 12 month quality warranty and 365 day technical support. Outstanding customer service allows you to be worry-free after purchasing.
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The good: The back cover is clear and the edge around the phone is black. It is a hard rubber feeling and the corners have a thickened portion, which I hope will help protect it from a fall more. This is not something that has been tested. The case comes up above the edge of the phone, which is great because other cases I looked at did not. Most were flush with the screen or left the curved edge exposed. The top and bottom portion of the case is raised even higher so that when the phone is face down the screen does not touch the surface as well. Using the edge lighting is still possible and getting the pen out is easy. The front cover also has some hard plastic strips that helps cover the black portion of the phone a bit, which I also liked because it was just something I wanted to protect in case of a fall. I am also happy to report that overall I have 0 screen sensitivity loss. There are times that the top right corner is unresponsive to light touch, but for me its been nothing major. I simply press a bit harder and it works perfectly fine then. The case is a little bit difficult to open because you feel as though you're going to break it, but it's not so difficult that you cant do it or that it takes a long time. Unlike another reviewer, I haven't gotten any debris inside my case and this floats around in my purse when I'm out and about.
The reasons this case is rated 4 stars:
Although I am happy with this case I do have a couple complaints. 1) When I first received this case something was pressing against my volume buttons and making it spaz out. As another reviewer commented, the volume portion on this case is made into 2 buttons even though this is one button on the phone. At first I thought it was the small plastic piece making this into 2 buttons pressing on it, but found out it was actually the rubber pieces pressing down onto the buttons. Once I trimmed both those down a tiny bit it stopped messing with my volume and I no longer have any issues. 2) The port covers. They do stay in place and are firm, but because they are firm when plugging my phone in or using headphones there is pressure against them. I feel over time this will cause the charger to loosen and because of the pressure it may also mess things up on the inside. I'm actually thinking about cutting it off because of it.
Other than that though this case has been great and I'm happy with my purchase.
Case is thin enough that the three different wireless chargers we use work seamlessly to charge with the phone in the case. Still provides military grade protection for the Note 8.
Having the poly-carbonate front piece providing screen protection is an important and added bonus.
The only addition I would like to have seen is a clip-on stand.