Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.69 delivery
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 W/Enhanced Sleep Tracking Analysis, Auto Workout Tracking, and Pace Coaching (44mm), Aqua Black - US Version with Warranty
|Price:||+ $8.63 Delivery|
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2. Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals.
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably. It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces, bands and finishes so it goes with anything.
- Keep your beat. You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2. Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate.4 **4this Device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Level up your downtime. Galaxy Watch active2’s built-in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep. It also monitors your stress level and helps you recently with the integrated calm app.4 **4this Device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Battery built for endurance The Galaxy Watch active2’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a Day5 on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with wireless power share.6 **6works with Qi compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non-samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may be restricted by cases or COVERS.
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Here is a snip from my chat with the first Samsung rep:
Me: I just got my new Active 2. I love it so far; however, the calorie count for workouts is very wrong. When I researched a little bit, I found that this is apparently an issue your company has had with several of its watches. Is there a fix for this?
Sorry for the experience. Unfortunately for now the bug isn't still fix.
After expressing disbelief, she passed me to the next rep:
Me: So, you're telling me you released a fitness product that cannot correctly calculate Calories?
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.
But I want to inform you that we have no such reported issues yet. (Which is opposite of what the first rep said and is proven to be false for their watches as you just have to google calorie count issues and samsung to see all of the complaints.)
This was horrible. I might actually have to switch to apple products which makes me want to puke.
DO NOT BUY THIS DEVICE UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE IF THE FITNESS INFORMATION IS CORRECT.
Funny note: When I got a copy of the transcript emailed to me, they deleted the part where their employee said they were aware and it was a bug. Just mind boggling.
First of all this is a stunning piece of technology, very sleek, and looks great on any wrist. I replaced the pale pink silicone band with a slim black leather one so it looks very sharp and professional. The Pink Gold color keeps the watch looking slim, not bulky (although the Aqua Black was intriguing), and blends well with most skin tones. I chose the 44mm for better battery life - yes, I get 3 days between charges. I also like the larger screen for easier interaction with the touch screen, which by the way is very clear, bright and easy to see even in sunlight!
LOVE LOVE LOVE, that I can receive and respond to texts and calls. I have found that the 30 foot maximum distance to my phone requirement is actually conservative, my phone has been further away from me than that and I still receive texts and calls. I work in a showroom where I cannot have my phone with me; I can now react immediately when I'm contacted. For texting, I can use voice to text and even edit my response after I have spoken it using my voice again or hand writing on the screen. There are endless emojis I can reply with and I can send and receive texted images. I can ANSWER THE WATCH, if my phone rings. There is a mic and a speaker on the Active 2, and the voice clarity is perfect. I can also reject a call right from my watch and send a text back instead, like letting the caller know that I'll call them back in a bit.
The Galaxy Active 2 also gives you detailed quality of sleep feedback. It does a great job breaking down time spent in REM vs the other sleep phases. And with the ability to fully charge in about 2 hours, every 3 days, you can absolutely wear the watch to bed every night to benefit from that useful information.
The watch is completely customize-able. You can choose what notifications you want to receive on your watch and how (vibration, sound, or both). With the Do Not Disturb feature, you can also schedule hours at night that you won’t receive any notifications at all. You can arrange the widgets in any order, add and subtract Apps, and navigate by scrolling between them or use the digital haptic bezel. The digital bezel adds a bit of class to the watch and works flawlessly. It's responsive and brings back that rotating functionality that the first Galaxy Active lacked. I have uninstalled the Apps I did not find useful to conserve battery life and added a couple, including Alexa.
YES, ALEXA!! I added the Alexa App, called "Talk to Alexa" In the companion "Galaxy Wearable" App. You can find it in the App section: Discover>Top Watch Apps>Categories>Lifestyle>Top Paid. I can ask Alexa to answer questions, things that I would typically Google on my phone, in addition to finding out the weather, set timers, and control my smart home, RIGHT FROM MY WRIST! I have tested various requests using my Active 2 vs asking Alexa in my home. The responses were identical. The first photo below is of Alexa ready to listen, and you can program her to launch when you double tap the Home button.
This is an amazing Smart Watch, get it, you won't be sorry. Now complete with Alexa, this is a perfect alternative to an Apple Smart Watch if you are an Android/Samsung phone user... I have been using it since the day of its release and it is a fun watch to use and a wonderful companion. Click below if you found my review helpful. I purchased this watch at full price and was not compensated for my review…