Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 W/Enhanced Sleep Tracking Analysis, Auto Workout Tracking, and Pace Coaching (44mm), Aqua Black - US Version with Warranty
|Price:||+ $8.71 Delivery|
- Better insights to reach your fitness goals get more out of every mile thanks to built-in pace coaching on the Galaxy Watch Active2. Its advanced sensors keep your pace to help you better achieve your run goals.
- Comfortably sleek the Galaxy Watch Active2 is light enough to wear anywhere comfortably. It comes in aluminum or stainless steel and with a variety of faces, bands and finishes so it goes with anything.
- Keep your beat. You can see if your heart rate is where you want it with Galaxy Watch Active2. Get automatically alerted if your watch detects a high or a low heart rate.4 **4this Device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Level up your downtime. Galaxy Watch active2’s built-in sleep tracker offers valuable insights on how to get a better night’s sleep. It also monitors your stress level and helps you recently with the integrated calm app.4 **4this Device and related software are not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, Mitigation, treatment or prevention of disease.
- Battery built for endurance The Galaxy Watch active2’s long-lasting battery can go for more than a Day5 on a single charge, and you can always get a quick boost from your compatible Galaxy phone with wireless power share.6 **6works with Qi compatible Samsung devices (compatibility with non-samsung Qi devices not guaranteed); speed and power efficiency of charge varies by device and may be restricted by cases or COVERS.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Here is a snip from my chat with the first Samsung rep:
Me: I just got my new Active 2. I love it so far; however, the calorie count for workouts is very wrong. When I researched a little bit, I found that this is apparently an issue your company has had with several of its watches. Is there a fix for this?
Sorry for the experience. Unfortunately for now the bug isn't still fix.
After expressing disbelief, she passed me to the next rep:
Me: So, you're telling me you released a fitness product that cannot correctly calculate Calories?
I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.
But I want to inform you that we have no such reported issues yet. (Which is opposite of what the first rep said and is proven to be false for their watches as you just have to google calorie count issues and samsung to see all of the complaints.)
This was horrible. I might actually have to switch to apple products which makes me want to puke.
DO NOT BUY THIS DEVICE UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE IF THE FITNESS INFORMATION IS CORRECT.
Funny note: When I got a copy of the transcript emailed to me, they deleted the part where their employee said they were aware and it was a bug. Just mind boggling.
It is fashionable, due to its sleek glass, (in my case) aluminum housing, and unobtrusive thickness that is no thicker (if not, thinner) than your average premium analog watch.
It is functional, due to the fact that you have all the basic necessities that any digital watch should have PLUS, step tracking, workout tracking, heart rate monitoring, upcoming electrocardiogram capability, text messaging, the ability to accept, decline, and create phone calls, pay for things using Samsung pay, find your phone, the creation and cancellation of alarms and reminders, the ability to check the weather, and have music playback controls (also including track selection), just to name a few. (And I don't think I really need to explain why I think it's so flexible). 😉
And just to mention other things I love about the Watch Active2, I love the touch bezel (which is much better than you think it is), I love the SAMOLED display that by default automatically dims to fit the environment that it's in along with providing smooth animations, I love the now larger back button so you can tell that it's different if you're in the dark, I love the ability to triple click the apps/home button to send a message to your emergency contact(s), and so much more.
Now here's the part where I would usually explain the cons of the watch/device. But there was an issue, I struggled to come up with any. I would usually have a very long laundry list of cons, but I really don't have any. The only part I can say is a con, is that some people aren't satisfied with the accuracy of the health tracking features. Maybe it's just me, but I really haven't had any. The lack of feminine health tracking might be a con to some women, but I'm not female, so... That doesn't apply to me. And, that's all I can really say.
So in the end, if you are currently looking for a smartwatch to go with your Android device, then I say you should absolutely go with this one. It has many a feature that the competition do not supply, has great battery life, a digital rotating bezel that is the best way to interact with it, possibly endless customisation, and health tracking that I believe to be accurate. (Disclaimer: I am not a health professional by any means, and therefore I am not the first person you should listen to when it comes to advice about health tracking). So, I say it is a very worthy purchase. And I have enjoyed my time with it.
(Leather watch band pictured: Fullife hybrid Coffee Suede Leather watch band)
(Screen protector pictured: LK [6-Pack] TPU)
There were a couple of small updates out the box that were available to address the GPS accuracy and a newer version of Tizen. I tested the GPS with another phone and a 3 mile run was just as accurate as the phone.
For some reason the weather app on the watch couldn't find my location. After some digging on the internet, I've found that the GPS needs to be turned on the watch. It's was off by default on my watch. Once you've turned GPS on, go to the Samsung Wearables app on THE PHONE and go to the weather function app and select your city. Then refresh your Samsung Watch Tizen weather app and it will pick up your weather location.
I have this watch primarily to keep an eye on my ticker. I know that the echo cardiogram like function for the watch will not be available until early 2020, but it's nice to have an Android watch that eventually will have it.
Battery lasts about 1.5 days with heavy usage. 2 days with minimal.
For all that this watch does it's a great value.