- Product Dimensions: 53 x 29 x 53 cm ; 4.8 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 6 Kg
- Item Model Number: 40858-1041
- ASIN: B00AYYJCH4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 September 2016
- Customer Reviews: 142 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
169,350 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #366 in Suitcases
|Price:||+ $181.57 Delivery|
- Multi-stage monotube handle and large, four spinner wheels for enhanced mobility
- Divider panel with zippered pocket and elastic cross straps help to minimize shifting of contents
- TSA lock provides peace of mind
- Rubber gasket seals contents from the harshest weather conditions
- 100% polypropylene
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
This 100% polypropylene textured shell with Samsonite debossed logo will withstand the rigors of even the toughest travel. The rubber gasket seals contents from the harshest weather conditions. Great of sports equipment!
Size Name: One Size | Colour: Black
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
HOWEVER . . . Keep in mind that it has a monotube extender, so if you like to slide your carry-on on the extended handle, (so you only have one item to roll), the typical carry-ons will shift and slide a lot, which makes the suitcase swerve unpredictably. I have an under-the-seat Amazon basics carry-on . . . quite a compact bag, but it's pretty clear that most carry-ons need suitcases with extenders that have two pieces keep the carry-ons stable.
P.S. I'm going to hunt around for a solution, but NOTE: the old-school add-on straps don't work, either, because this suitcase has no 2nd little flat handle on the top to attach them to when it is in the upright (=taller) wheeling position. :(