- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 36.8 x 50.8 cm ; 3.63 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 4.1 Kg
- Item Model Number: 91997-1174
- ASIN: B07467M47Z
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 16 June 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
33,133 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #125 in Carry-On Luggage
Samsonite Spinner 20, Charcoal (Gray) - 91997-1174
|Price:||+ $102.63 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FOUR MULTI-DIRECTIONAL DOUBLE SPINNER WHEELS for effortless mobility, re-engineered lightweight
- REMOVABLE INTERIOR ZIPPERED SUITER included
- COMPRESSION CROSS STRAPS secure the contents of your luggage to help prevent shifting that can cause damage and keep clothing neatly packed while traveling
- CORNER PROTECTORS guard against wear and tear at critical contact points
- EXPANDS 1.5" for added packing capacity
- BODY DIMENSIONS: 20”x 14.5” x 8”, Weight: 8 lbs
- Backed by 10 Year Limited Warranty
Amazon Global Store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
From the bright and stylish design to the accent pops of color, you will never have to worry about keeping track of these eye-catchers!
- 1174 | Charcoal
- 1717 | Purple
- 5470 | Poseidon Blue
Samsonite Leverage LTE
Leverage LTE takes functional design to the next level. Constructed of rugged 1680D ballistic polyester that is exceptionally resistant to abrasions, punctures, and tears. With a lightweight frame,Leverage is the perfect combination for the business traveler. Stylish, smooth-rolling dual spinner wheels for enhanced mobility and large packing capacity create the ultimate travel solution.
- 20” Spinner* 20 x 14.5 x 8, 8.0 lbs.
- 25” Spinner 24.5 x 17.75 x 9.5, 9.5 lbs.
- 29” Spinner 29 x 20.25 x 11 10.5, lbs.
Functional and Thoughtful Design
360 Spinner Wheels
This lightweight line offers heavyweight protection riding on effortless 360 degree Spinner Wheels. All you need to do is push your case along and the wheels do the rest. Whether you are checking into to the flight or your hotel, it is super-easy with spinner wheels.
Design includes expansion for added packing capacity when needed. Consumer preferred expansion on only 24" and 28".
Deluxe cushioning and soft rubber seals on our, wider pull handle combine to provide an exceptionally comfortable grip. Integrated, multi-stage aluminum pull handle for extra lightness. Retracting top and side carry-handles remain protected when checking baggage.
Samsonite’s not just in the business of making luggage, we’re in the business of building confidence. Confidence that when you step off the curb, your luggage wheel isn't going to pop off. Confidence that if you put your laptop in the bag in one piece, that’s the way it will come out. Samsonite has set an industry precedence by perfecting and innovating luggage, casual bags, backpacks, travel accessories, and now electronics carriers and laptop bags. Over one hundred years of reliability, durability, style and innovative functionality have made Samsonite’s iconic products, and brand, the global leader they are today. If you are going to head out the door, do it with peace of mind. Because, life has a way of coming at you fast. Be ready for anywhere.
|Omni||Winfield 2||Winfield 3 DLX||Solyte DLX||Packing Cube|
|Shell Material||100% Polycarbonate||100% Polycarbonate||100% Polycarbonate||100% Rugged Polyester Weave||Durable Nylon Fabric|
|Wheels||360 4-Wheel Spinner||360 4-Wheel Spinner||360 4-Wheel Spinner||Dual 4-Wheel Spinner||No|
|TSA Combination Lock||✓||✓||✓||-||-|
|Expansion||On All Sizes||Only on 24" and 28"||On All Sizes||On All Sizes||No|
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE: after using this twice the wheels died and I mean died on my way to JFK airport for flight to London. Since it is bought from US. It can only be fixed in the US. So it was thrown away and talking with Samsonite and no matter how good quality the handle and everything was... the low quality wheels makes the bag useless.
Zippers, wheels, stitching, and handle all feel really good. It's a nice step up over Samsonite's basic carry on.