- FOUR MULTI-DIRECTIONAL SPINNER WHEELS for easy mobility, rolls upright so there is no weight on your arm or shoulder
- PADDED TOP AND SIDE carry-handles provide comfort when lifting a fully-packed case, cases expand for added packing capacity
- LARGE FRONT-PANEL POCKET for last minute items, convenient quick-stash zipper pocket for tickets or smaller items
- FULLY FEATURED INTERIOR INCLUDES WETPACK, removable zippered pouch, and mesh pockets for increased organization
- SMART FIX BUCKLES conveniently keep cross-straps out of the way while packing
- BODY DIMENSIONS: 19”x 14.3” x 7.0”, OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 21.7” x 14.6”x 9.1”, Weight: 8 lbs
- BACKED BY 10 Year Limited Warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 23.11 x 37.08 x 55.12 cm; 3.05 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 14 July 2018
- Manufacturer : Samsonite Corporation
- ASIN : B07DPZKWTC
- Item Model Number : 109592-1041
- Department : Unisex-adult
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 283,446 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #274 in Hand Luggage
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Pro: Decent zippers. Outside pockets good and well designed. Light carry-on. Has all the right pull handles in the right places. It's boxey-shape is perfect for packing. It maximizes the space well.
Cons: The wheels are small... thin an not durable. The Atlantic Ultra Lite spinner is almost exactly like the Samsonite Advena but $40 cheaper. HOWEVER, the Atlantic Ultra Lite spinner does NOT have a bottom pull handle for removal from the overhead bin. Between the Samsonite Advena and Atlantic Ultra Lite, I would choose the Samsonite (BUT BARELY).
All that being said, (and, not really a comparison) ... I decided to make an investment in a MUCH more expensive Briggs and Riley Baseline Spinner... although heavier, it had all the right aspects for the making of a perfect carry on - and it's compression capability more than makes up for its slightly smaller size.
Reviewed in the United States on 6 October 2019