- Product Dimensions: 19 x 35.6 x 40.6 cm ; 454 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.6 Kg
- Item Model Number: 105690-7113
- ASIN: B0781TBMW2
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 6 July 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Samsonite Samsonite Eco-Glide Wheeled Underseater, Cactus/Camo Green (Green) - 105690-7113-300
|Price:||+ $50.75 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FITS UNDER THE SEAT or in the overhead, great for overnight business trips or weekend travel
- ROOMY MAIN COMPARTMENT and numerous interior organizer pockets for accessories, electronics and shoes
- LOCKING UPRIGHT HANDLE and SMOOTH ROLLING WHEELS for easy maneuverability
- EXTERIOR POCKET is ideal for additional clothing and last-minute items
- SMARTSLEEVE makes it easy to transport on top
- PACKING DIMENSIONS: 16”H x 14”W x 7.5”D, OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 18”H x 14”W x 8”D, Weight: 5.0 lbs 10 oz
- BACKED BY 10 Year Limited Warranty
Amazon Global Store
Colour: Cactus/Camo Green
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
From the bright and stylish design to the accent pops of color, you will never have to worry about keeping track of these eye-catchers!
- Pacific Blue/Navy
- Cactus/Camo Green
- Midnight Black
Samsonite Eco-Glide Collection
A bag the earth will love almost as much as you will. To buy a product that is good for the earth shouldn’t cost an earthly sum. And the product should be something that not only lives up to your expectations but exceeds them. That’s what Samsonite believes, that’s what Eco-Glide is.
- Unique wrap-around frame design is lightweight, strong, and stylish.
- Hidden expansion system keeps zipper protected when not in use.
- Saguaro Wheel System is engineered for lighter weight and high performance.
- Hideaway ID tag conceals personal information.
- Integrated bottom fabric handle for easy lifting
- Smart-Top Storage allows easy access and storage for important items during security checks and throughout travel. Available only on the 20” Expandable Spinner.
- Smart Fix Buckles keeps tie down straps and buckles out of your way during packing. Makes it easy to secure items when fully packed.
- Integrated, ergonomic springloaded carry handle on 20” Expandable Spinner reduces the overall height of the case and maximizes packing capacity.
Functional and Thoughtful Design
This new system hides the expansion zippers, providing a sleeker design.
Integrated Carry Handle
Integrated, ergonomic spring-loaded carry handle reduces the overall height of the case, maximizing packing capacity.
Glove Box Storage
Provides easy access and storage for valuables and important items during security checks and throughout travel (20" Carry-on only)
Samsonite’s not just in the business of making luggage, we’re in the business of building confidence. Confidence that when you step off the curb, your luggage wheel isn't going to pop off. Confidence that if you put your laptop in the bag in one piece, that’s the way it will come out. Samsonite has set an industry precedence by perfecting and innovating luggage, casual bags, backpacks, travel accessories, and now electronics carriers and laptop bags. Over one hundred years of reliability, durability, style and innovative functionality have made Samsonite’s iconic products, and brand, the global leader they are today. If you are going to head out the door, do it with peace of mind. Because, life has a way of coming at you fast. Be ready for anywhere.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
For average window (w/ no obstruction) and middle seats, this will be awesome. I’m 5’3” and there was still about 8” clearance in the width under the seat. I rested my feet on top of the suitcase. Tons of top clearance, too.
- I was able to fit my computer and phone, watch cords on the very outside flap
- inside the flap, there’s a zipped up mesh compartment that you could put your 2017 MacBook Pro 15” in although zipping may be a challenge. It’ll still work. There is a sleeve where I put my MacBook in. The padding protects 95% of the MacBook but there’s about 2” of the length showing. It’s held secure by an elastic Velcro strap.
-The main compartment holds quite a bit if you’re a petite person (size 6 women). I used an eBags packing cube and fit 2 pairs of jeans, a pair of slacks, 3 blouses, two bras, other undergarments. Also had my big ol’ brush, curling iron. Had a 6”x5” makeup pouch. Also had a 12”x 4.5” toiletry pouch. Both pouches about 1” thick.
- Also folded in my medium long champ tote, a big wallet.
Rolls easily and the handle is long enough for comfortable towing ( I'm 6'2" ).
Usually use one checked and one leather shoulder bag I have had for ages, but getting too heavy.
LIKE: lightweight. Looks roomy and had padded removable area for computer.
NOT:there are only 2 wheels., the handle is balky, not smooth up and down, and the color is not blue but green. It would make a good overnight bag as I am sure I could fit anything for a few days.
Also annoying because I was charged more (3 weeks ago) than is currently selling for. More annoying,no packing slip!
6 Long sleeved Blouses
2 Makeup cases
5 Tank tops
8 prs. Socks
13 prs. Underwear
6-ft electrical cord
1 reusable bag, folded.
The strap handle on the top of the case was the worst. It hinges out so that it ends up being in line with the back of the suitcase. When the case is full, this makes the suitcase hang awkwardly and at an angle. It was difficult for myself and for anyone who handled my case. They all commented on it. I am keeping this case. I travel with my mom, who has Alzheimer's, quite a bit and because of a injured elbow, I am not able to lift bigger suitcases. Having 2 rollers bags that I can stack one onto the other makes it easier on me to keep an eye on her and not be struggling with our bags. My two biggest issues are the wheels (which i was aware of when I bought it) and the handle. I wonder who signed off on this design and why they didn't test it more. If I could, I would give 3.5 stars.