This is a book to be enjoyed and treasured for that special time spent between parent and child. It is al heart warming story with a sweet ending for children ages preschool through 3rd grade (Ages 4-8), to be read at bedtime or any time.
• On each page of this picture book, there are sight words labeling animals, people, and things, as well as underlined in the narrative.
• Your child will learn sight words needed for their reading and writing foundation as they read a fun and interactive story.
• The sight words in this book are "Dolch sight words", the same ones used in many famous and classic children's stories.
• The book on it's own merits is filled with memorable characters and beautiful illustrations.
About the Author
• Jimmy Fields is a teacher in Brooklyn, NY who lives with his wife and 16 year old son. He has seen that learning in a fun environment is very effective, not only in theory but in practice.