- Aggressive grip: The fourth generation of our legendary speed cross lug pattern is an even hungrier monster for eating up soft, technical trails
- Precise foothold: Feel one with the trail with a precise combination of sensifit with quick lace, performance last shape and endofit
- Lightweight protection: Just enough to provide protection for technical trail running
- Contagripta - built for maximum grip on loose, soft, or rugged uneven surfaces, contagripta uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that balances durability and adhesion
- Lightweight muscle - a light but cushy midsole compound
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I am a busy dog walker who walks miles and miles every week. I’ve had mine for months now and from the day I got them I’ve worn them to death. They never ever rubbed me and are SO comfortable. The grip is fantastic and they look great on. I love the quick lace idea so I don’t have to faff with laces and they never come loose.
My ONLY downside is that they aren’t waterproof (which it doesn’t say they are anyway so I won’t give any less stars). Now the grass is getting wet/dewy I can no longer wear them ( boo hoo)because my feet end up soaked. They will have to come back out next year or on very dry days.
The ankle height is aso a little shorter than I am comfortable with (or the shoes are too firm and have a pronounced feeling at the ankle that was noticable.. maybe you'd get used to it though.)
However, the shoe seems very sturdy and probably good for trails - I wouldn't run in them on the road as the tread is really pronounced (like wearing mini-platforms), and the sole is pretty hard (not flexible like road runners) so you'd need a separate set of runners for that - just in case someone was thinking they could use the same shoes for both ;)
Perfette! Scarpe più comode non avrei potuto acquistare.
The one thing I would say is that the way the sizing as stated on the website is extremely confusing. It's not at all clear what the difference between 6 and UK 6 is for example, and there's no explanation. Ordered a 6 (as UK 6 not available at that point), and they are indeed the size of a UK 6. This could do with clearing up. This is a website issue rather than a product issue though.
Delivery process flawless.