You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Sales Process: Consumer Guide (Property Consumer Guide Book 1) Kindle Edition
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
The best device for reading, full stop. Learn more
The first step in selling a property is for you, the Seller, to select a Real Estate Agent (the agent) to be in charge of the process. The agent is usually responsible for 99% of property transactions. Many people are cautious about using a real estate agent because of the negative reputation that agents in general have acquired over the years. However, you will quickly find that selling a property yourself is a very difficult task, and that by selecting a good agent, and working with them in a knowledgeable manner, you can reduce your stress and significantly increase the benefit from the sales process.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Real Estate > Buying & Selling Homes
- Books > Business & Economics > Real Estate > Sales
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Real Estate > Buying & Selling Homes
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Education & Reference > Consumer Guides