- Hardcover: 128 pages
- Publisher: AMACOM - US; Special edition (27 June 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0814436293
- ISBN-13: 978-0814436295
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 0.6 x 16.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 68,801 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sales Management Hardcover – Special Edition, 27 Jun 2019
|New from||Used from|
Hardcover, Special Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
The sales manager’s job is to recruit, manage, and motivate a team of high-performing sales professionals. This book shows exactly how to do that. World-renowned sales expert Brian Tracy has spent decades studying what sets apart the most successful sales managers from the rest—and now he distills their simple but powerful strategies in this unique pocket-sized guide. You’ll learn how to:
Select and recruit sales champions—and start them off on the right foot • Determine a sales plan • Inspire singleness of purpose • Motivate people with the right incentives • Boost their self-concept to boost revenue • Demonstrate respect and appreciation • Brainstorm sales solutions • Conduct game-changing performance reviews • Lead by example • And more
Starting now: Inspire your sales force, maximize the bottom line, and advance your career!
About the Author
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
There are no born pilots.
There a no born doctors.
There are people who have learned what you need to learn to become anything you want to become.
Learning how to become a sales manager has shown me that business people around the world a losing money hand over fist putting good sales people into a sales management role without the right training.
These 21 ideas can revolutionize your business.
Brian, thank you
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Marketing & Sales > Sales & Selling
- Books > Business & Economics > Personal Finance
- Books > Business & Economics > Skills
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help > Workplace > Job Satisfaction
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides