As a healthy eating food blogger and recipe developer, I often get asked what my number one health and wellness tip is. Want to know what it is? I have a salad EVERY DAY. Whether as its own meal or as a side, I make a conscious effort to inject a bowl of leafy greens and crunchy veggies into my body.
Experts say that eating salad every day may be one of the healthiest eating habits you can adopt, and one of the simplest. It’s a super-convenient way to include a couple of servings of vegetables and/or fruit into your meals; plus, all the fibre, vitamins and antioxidants.
In this eBook, I have put together my favourite salad recipes. Every recipe in this eBook is a standalone, nourishing and well-balanced meal. Here is what you will find inside:
- Learn how build a perfect salad
- 45+ recipes for complete salad meals
- Gluten-free, paleo & primal recipes
- Vegetarian & plant-based salads included
- Beautiful photo with EVERY recipe
- Tips and modifications provided
- Salads for all occasions & tastes
- American & Australian/British measurements
Find more details and photos of the eBook here: http://eatdrinkpaleo.com.au/salad-a-day
Ready to get into a daily salad habit? Perhaps you’re already a convert and simply want new, creative salad recipes. You will find there is something for everyone inside my eBook.