- Product Dimensions: 2 x 17.8 x 11.4 cm ; 231 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 272 g
- Item Model Number: 107467
- ASIN: B01FLNKEEM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 April 2018
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
3,672 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #24 in Women's Cross-Body Handbags
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Strap Drop: 711640549971 inches; Pockets: 2 slip, 1 zip, 1 exterior, 0 id windows, 16 card slots
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: Black Onyx
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
What I like:
- It’s large without being cumbersome. Feels good in my small hand.
- 16 credit card slots.
- Zippered change compartment.
- Long strap and wrist strap make it very versatile.
- Phone pocket, which was a must have for me
- The strap that goes over the front pocket clasps too high.
So, if you’re using this as a wristlet, and want it to swing from your wrist, DO NOT put your phone in the front pocket. I was worried that my 7 plus would be too large for the pocket but it is much larger than it. (See my pictures to see what I mean)
The design flaw is a shame because I really love this thing!