A Safe Place for Change, 2nd Ed: Skills and Capacities for Counselling and Therapy [Print Replica] Kindle Edition
The best device for reading, full stop. Learn more
This unique text is a welcome contrast to formulaic texts on counselling and therapy. It enables new counsellors and therapists to deepen their abilities to "be with" clients and develop a range of interventions and skills.
- Professor Ione Lewis in Psychotherapy in Australia
A Safe Place for Change is not obsessed with content and instructions, it is not limited to just one approach, but instead provides a holistic and integrated foundation on which to build further knowledge of both skills and theory. Highly recommended!
- Paul Bogacs, Lecturer and Counselling Strand Convenor, Avondale College of Higher Education
It is such a unique text in the way it clearly explains issues for the beginning therapist, and what this strange beast called "process" looks like.
- Kim Kownacki, Morling College
- ASIN : B07NN1SXMC
- Publisher : Interactive Publications Pty Ltd; 2 edition (1 March 2019)
- Language : English
- File size : 8194 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Not Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Not Enabled
- Print length : 219 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 246,432 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: