- Product Dimensions: 6 x 3.5 x 13.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 259 g
- ASIN: B07H51D78S
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 11 October 2018
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to write a review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
9,861 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- #90 in Whole Coffee Beans
Sacred Grounds, Organic PNG Whole Coffee Beans, 250g
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- These certified organic coffee beans have a chocolate, nutty flavor with a slightly fruity finish of cherry.
- Sourced from Fair trade Co-operatives in Papua New Guinea (PNG).
- These whole beans are intended for use in a coffee grinder prior to use.
- Grown in Papua New Guinea. Roasted in Australia.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
This coffee is from the village Series in the Sacred Ground Fair Trade Organic Single Origin Coffee range. It is sourced from Fairtrade Co-operatives in Papua New Guinea. These whole beans are intended for use in a coffee grinder prior to use.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|