Saalt Menstrual Cup 2-Pack - Premium Design - Most Comfortable Period Cup - #1 Active Cup - Wear for 12 Hours - Soft, Flexible, Reusable Medical-Grade Silicone - Made in USA
- Reusable - Break up with the tampon aisle- forever. One Saalt Cup lasts for up to 10 years. That's more than 120 periods and replaces over 3,000 tampons and tons of waste. You don't have to work on Wall Street to recognize a great deal. Save your wallet, and your environment.
- Reliable - The OG of Cups - Wear your Saalt Cup for to 12 hours at a time, even while you're sleeping, or running a marathon, or flying to London. No matching your flow to different absorbencies or emergency tampon runs. This little menstrual cup collects as much as 3-4 tampons and never dries you out so you can have a worry free period.
- Comfortable - Saalt Cup is impossibly soft and flexible. The proprietary bulb shape makes it the easiest cup to insert and open, ensuring a seal so comfortable that you forget it's there. It also means you have a consistent leak free and odor free period. The indented stem is the most flexible and comfortable on the market. No abrasive ridges to irritate your skin.
- Natural and Safe- Made in the USA with 100% medical-grade silicone, the Saalt Cup is affordable premium period care. Our FDA registered and chemical free formula is naturally hypoallergenic, non-toxic and BPA and latex free. Unlike tampons it maintains your unique pH and will never dry you out, leave fibrous residue or cause micro tearing and risk infection and TSS.
- Saalt Gives - For every purchase, Saalt helps provide improved period care and educational opportunities to women and girls in need. So your Saalt Cup is good for you and for her.
Colour: Regular Pink/Small Blue
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
RAISE A CUP
The Saalt Duo Pack has you covered on your light and heavy days with a small and regular sized cup. Saalt is strong but flexible, organic but resilient, functional but elegant. Saalt is inspired by the elements and enables you to care for yourself the way nature intended, with no waste, no chemicals and no hassle. Designed to be the highest quality and easiest cup to insert and allow you to live your element.
Simplify. Sustain. Save.
This is more than a cup. It saves you money. It reduces waste. It keeps toxins out of your body and out of the environment. And it provides freedom from the tampon aisle. It is a reusable cup made of soft silicone that is worn internally like a tampon but collects-rather than absorbs-your menstrual flow. Naturally odorless, biocompatible, & chemical free, it's a healthy and sustainable alternative to pads and tampons. It collects as much as 4 tampons, so you can wear it for up to 12 hours before emptying. Yes, that means you only have to change it twice a day, and can sleep with it in. The Saalt Cup's flexible design molds to your internal shape so you can comfortably wear it to hike, swim, or just relax.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone, BPA, Latex and Chemical Free
- 12 Hour Capacity (3-4 tampons worth)
- Easiest to open, leak resistant shape
- Made in the USA in ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facility
- FDA compliant and registered
- Hypoallergenic and Biocompatible
- Lasts 10 years
- Easy to clean rounded edges and seams
- Saalt embossed logo, premium authentic product
- Slip-resistant shape
- Most comfortable sensation free stem and design
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I 100% recommend this brand to everyone that's interested in trying cups. They're an absolute game changer!
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now that I have finally tried it, i am so happy i did. The cup is super comfortable oncer you get the hang of putting it in and taking it out of your body. My first time, I wasn't sure that the cup fully opened inside, and so kept taking it back out and starting all over. But after a couple of times, I finally just had to trust. For the first couple of hours, I kept checking my underwear for leaks but there were none. Then, I totally forgot about it and I was good for the entire night!!! No leaks, no discomfort. Didn't even feel it. The next morning, I struggled a little to pull the cup out because I didn't want to spill. They recommend doing this in the shower your first time and I took their advice. I did finally get it out, cleaned it out and put it back in. Again, triple checking for leaks but again all good. So excited. This really relieves the hassle of needing to remember to pack tampons everywhere I go, or discreetly taking a tampon with me to the bathroom at the office (which I always forget). I do still wear a panty liner just in case, but so far so good. One pro-tip: you might want to cut your fingernails the first time you do this until you get the hang of it. Just saying.
**Updated review: Girls, do yourself a favor & get yourself a cup, started my cycle Friday, the first day was trying but not horrible, just a different feeling and wondering if it was really in correctly, fast-foward to today ( Sunday), I am in love with this thing, it takes away the hassle of removing a filthy dirty pad, the blood bath in the bathroom when toileting, the horrendous smell & just the overall experience of knowing u have dried up blood on you when waking in the morning,
btw I have had no freak accidents or spills or leaks
I was never a big tampon fan, bc I didn't like the idea of inserting chemical filled tissue in my body, this is major step up money-wise, it is easy once you get the hang of it, can wear it up to 12 hours, I could go forever praising this cup, only thing I regret is not trying it sooner
Updated review: after using this cup for about 6 months now, I have to say I am no longer a fan, this cup can be the devil sometimes, the blue cup is a better fit but no matter how I adjust it still leaks pretty badly, folding it to insert is a little difficult sometimes and then once I get it in I have a hard time getting it to open, I have resorted back to pads at times out of frustration & I hate em, I ended up with the pixie cup and I'm loving it a lot better, I'm not saying it was a horrible experience & every woman's body is unique but it didn't work out for me, wish I had known before spending 40 bucks, but it was a learning experience for me I guess
What I wouldn't give to have these exist when I was in high school! Please, Saalt, NEVER GO OUT OF BUSINESS! I will have my daughter get these the day of her First Moon! ♡♡♡