- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
SUBANG 30 Count Chiffon Flowers Scrunchies Hair Elastics Scrunchies Hair Bands Ties for Women Girls 50 Colors
|Price:||+ $11.99 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Number of pieces||50|
About this item
- What You Get: Package includes 50 pack different pattern scrunchies, enough for daily wearing or sharing with friends and families
- Soft Material: Made of satin fabric material, good texture touches soft and comfortable, elegant and shiny appearance, the inner rubber band is durable, stretchable and elastic, will not hurt your hair
- Superior Elasticity: Inner diameter is approx. 4 cm/ 1.57 inches before expanded, outer diameter is 9 cm/ 3.6 inches, good elasticity that is easy to stretch, fit most of hairs
- Beautiful Colors: Total 50 different patterns, various styles for your different needs
- Wide Applications: These colorful scrunchies are suitable for various occasions, such as parties, ceremonies or daily wearing, make your hairstyle more attractive
Product detailsColour:50 Colors
- Package Dimensions : 27.18 x 14.73 x 6.6 cm; 204 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 April 2019
- Manufacturer : LIFE Direct
- ASIN : B07QXHNVKV
- Manufacturer reference : SU0737
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SUBANG 50 colors satin flower hair scrunchies large elastic hair bobbles ponytail holder hair scrunchy vintage hair bands ties for women girls.
Material: satin fabric
Package size: 8*8*2 inches
Package weight: 7 ounces
50 x Satin Flowers Scrunchies
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 9 February 2019