- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 7.6 x 6.4 cm ; 204 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- Item Model Number: 4018
- ASIN: B00BFJGJLE
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 30 November 2017
- Customer Reviews: 2,387 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
464 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #2 in Hair Styling Pomades
SUAVECITO Pomade Firme Strong Hold, 4 Ounce
- STRONG HOLD. This is a great pomade for hairstyles such as: pompadours, slick backs and side parts. Any hair style can be achieved with this pomade! If you have easier to manage hair check out our medium hold Original Hold Pomade.
- This pomade washes out easily with no special shampoos or soaps needed. Does not leave hair greasy or stained after washing out. Leaves hair feeling healthy and clean after a quick rinse. No harsh chemicals to dry out hair or damage the scalp.
- COMBS WITH EASE. Style your hair without frustration. Suavecito Pomade Firme (Strong) Hold combs in with ease and provides a sturdy grip for maximum styling flexibility and less scruffy mess.
- MODERATE SHINE. This moderate shine pomade has a creamy consistency and provides a healthy vibrant shine to your hair. Apply to damp hair for more shine and apply to dry hair for less shine.
- COMMUNITY TRUSTED. Inspired by men and women who love motorcycles, custom cars, and tattoos, we know how important it is to get their trust, and we did. Suavecito prides itself on community and quality. Made 100% in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Suavecito Firm Hold Pomade is a uniquely scented styling water-based product that is formulated to keep your hair in place all day long. It combs into your hair easily and provides a strong grip for any hairstyle you are rocking.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I've gone through probably around 15-20 pomades to try and find the right balance of cost and quality product.
Suavecito is that product, it has a great hold which doesn't break down during the day, the product is easy to apply and it doesn't cause your hair to pull out when applying it, finally it smells great.
Take it from someone who's tried them all: this is the best pomade that you'll find.
(Imperial barber is my favourite but at twice the price it just isn't worth it)
I've sported a classic side parting for years and have used my fair share of waxes and pomades during that time. After using oil based products I've stuck with American Crew's water based pomade for a long time, it's great if you can get your hands on a decent batch but after several dodgy products I started looked elsewhere. Google took me to Layrite and Suavecito which I ordered at the same time to try out and see what the fuss was about. Turns out both are overpriced rubbish.
This stuff is nicely packaged and smells great, that's where it ends. Yes the hold is outstanding but it dries rock hard and is impossible to rework. Once disturbed your hair is unsalvageable, especially if it's long.
This isn't a pomade, it washes out well but you can't put a comb through it once its set. This stuff is like cement. Once disturbed you end up with annoying, bone dry hair that won't stay in place.
Very expensive, if you want this effect, stick to cheap gel.
It loses a star as it pulls on the hair quite a bit, and is quite sticky so you end up with hairs in your hand... For this reason I will be sticking to Layrite!
O hacen algo o meto una denuncia por vender productos falsos
The problem is that you can't adjust once applied, goes hard like with hair spray and trying to alter the style in anyway doesn't work
Really great product. Not too strong smelling either. Just wish the tub lasted longer and the price wasn't so steep. However I love this.
Swift deliver too