|Part Number||Dash Cam-A16|
|Special Features||Dash cam, Dash camera for cars|
|Standing screen display size||3 Inches|
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Package Dimensions||14.81 x 11.61 x 9.19 cm; 226.8 Grams|
|Item Weight||226 g|
|Manufacturer reference||Dash Cam-A16|
|Batteries||1 A batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||30 July 2019|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Dash Cam Front and Rear with 32GB Card SSONTONG Dashboard Camera Dual FHD 1080P DVR Car Driving Recorder 3 Inches IPS Screen 170°Wide Angle HDR Night Vision Parking Mode Motion Detection
Enhance your purchase
|Are batteries included?||Yes|
|Screen size||3 Inches|
|Video capture resolution||1080p|
About this item
- ★Ultra HD Dual Dash Camera: The SSONTONG A16 Full HD dash cam equipped with 1080P & 170 degree wide angle front camera and 720P & 140 degree wide angle rear camera, provides you with an outstanding picture quality with a wider field of vision effectively reducing blind spots, true record of every driving process, especially the area where the rear of the car is easily overlooked. Simplified operation interface and icons ensure your quick recognition and intuitive operation.
- ★Looping Recording & G-Sensor: The loop recording function allows that it will automatically cover the earliest file when the storage fills up, ensuring that the SD card will not be full. Adjustable sensitivity The G-sensor locks the video and saves high-definition video evidence for the accident when the car encounters an unexpected collision.
- ★24 Hours Parking Mode & Motion Detection: 24 Hours motion activated parking mode makes the dual car camera to automatically record when it detects motion.
- ★High Resolution Night Vision: Built-in 6 glass lenses, F 1.8 large aperture, automatic exposure (support manual adjustment), equipped with infrared night vision technology and high dynamic range, capturing more light to show ultra-high-pixel night vision, even on rainy nights Can capture car license plates and road signs vividly.
- ★Reverse Assistance and Safe Parking: Please connect the rear camera red wire to your reverse light positive lead, so that the dash cam will display reverse image automatically in any situation when the R gear is engaged. Also, the parking guide line will help you park easily and safety. We offer a Class 10 32GB SD card for free. We are committed to providing better products and services. If you have any question, please feel free to contact, we will reply within 24 hours.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
DASH CAMERA FOR CARS SSONTONG's 10-year OBM innovation brand. From design to production of dash cams, We strictly control every procedure, Committed to providing customers with better products.
Visible screen diagonal
3" / 8 cm
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
i purchased 3 cams for my three cars and i'm happy with recording. i advise to buy this product.
Top reviews from other countries
1) Front Camera angle is 120 deg at best 140. It is 100% not 170 deg.
2) Mount for front camera is not the same as the one in photos. The one in the box has minimal movement/adjustment capability.
3) Rear camera quality is horrible, I think it is 480p but ill have to check on computer.
4) Rear camera mount is one stiff metal, not what is advertised on the images.
5) Front camera might be 1080p but not HDR, the quality is lesser
6) This last one is not a misrepresentation of the ad but it is noteworthy. (I've been geek squad for years and have worked with electronics for over 25 years) The camera is very light in weight compared to similar sized dash cams, this usually means cheaper quality parts inside and fewer sensors i.e. motion and g-sensors, also means glas parts might be plastic, I.e. lens and screen. So number 6 is my professional opinion but 1 through 5 is confirmed.
Very good for the price.
Dislike: camera quality is not good for 1080P
Once you put the video in a bigger screen there is a lot of noise even during daytime.
The motion sensor and the G sensor works occasionally. Sometimes it picks up sometimes it doesn’t. Also the locking of the footage also doesn’t work. If there is not enough memory space left it will overwrite the locked file. Therefore there is a risk of loosing important video if there is low memory space.
- FHD recording
- dual cameras (one each for front and rear)
It was easy to install and use it right away. I didn't really need to fiddle around with the settings. Just plugged and played it. Satisfied with the purchase so far.