'SQLite Forensics' is a fantastic resource for any forensic investigator, which comes as no surprise when you see the names and credentials of the author and his technical editors.
The book is really well written, it makes the subject approachable and covers all the key information in a logical manner. What Brian Carrier achieved with 'File System Forensic Analysis' and Harlan Carvey with 'Windows Registry Forensics', Paul has now done here. That is to say he has written a book which was immediately useful and will live on the shelf within arms reach as a reference for years to come.
- Paperback: 315 pages
- Publisher: Independently published (12 May 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1980293074
- ISBN-13: 978-1980293071
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.8 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 590 g
- Customer Reviews: 12 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 14,771 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)