|Product Dimensions||15.5 x 12 x 6 cm; 280 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||280 g|
Butane Torch,SPLAKS Culinary Blow Torch Chef Cooking Torch Lighter, Butane Refillable, Flame Adjustable (MAX 2500°F) with Safety Lock for Cooking, BBQ, Baking, Brulee, Creme, DIY Soldering(Aluminum alloy)
- [Butane not included]★PROFESSIONAL FOR COOKING: Adopt super lightweight Aluminum Alloy shell covered with ABS plastic handle and high-temperature resistant muzzle, ensuring long lifespan; Coming with a Silicone Basting, heat resistance up to 446⁰F / 230⁰C and can be used in the kitchen, the grill and on non-stick pans.
- ★SAFE DESIGN: Security lock prevents accidental ignition and a wide set base helps to prevent the culinary butane torch from tipping. NOTE: Keep out of reach of children.
- ★EASY&PORTABLE: Refill the culinary torch with butane and simply press on ignition button. This butane torch is small and lightweight, easy to hold.
- ★VERSATILE: Caramelizing food, sugar atop creme brulee, glazing a baked ham, searing a steak, roasting bell peppers, melting cheese and toasting bread crumbs. Useful for lighting your fireplace, candles or cigars, dabs, for hobby, soldering DIY jewelry, get rid of surface bubbles in your art resin, welding, for multiple camping applications,,etc.
- ★REMOVABLE METAL BASE: Compatible with kinds of butane can nozzle, you can remove the metal base by screwing two screws to fit different butane can torch. Package come with a Screwdriver for you to use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In order to assure safety transportation, this cooking blow torch comes with no gas, but it fits most Butane Gas. Refill and it will work.
Please note that there have two batches of the product,if the product you received does not have a red pin, it may be the first batch, please understand!
Turn the Fire Ignition toward "CLOSE" when you are not using it.
Please be sure to keep it out of the reach for children.
Keep away from the face of yourself, other people and any inflammable articles while using.
Avoid direct sunshine for long hours or place it at the place over 122°F/ 50 °C.
Use acceptable butane gas, otherwise it is possible to break the lighter or shorten service life.
Please take a break when continuously burning for 5 minutes.
How to use:
Gas-refilled: please insert the Butane Gas Refill bottle vertically to the blow torch bottom as shows in picture , wait for 6 secs once and then pull out, 3 times operation will fully refill blow torch, wait for minutes before blowing the fire.
Light up and extinguish: turn fire ignition button to "OPEN", then press the button, the flame is lit; release the button, the flame goes off.
To switch on continuous fire: turn fire ignition clockwise to "CLOSE" while the flame is on; Turn the button to "OPEN", the flame goes out.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Size: 12 x 6 x 15.5 cm/ 4.7*2.3*6 inch
1x blow torch ( Butane gas not included)
1x Silicone Brush(Bonus for cooking)
1x Screwdriver(Bonus for remove the metal base)
Why Choose splaks ?
All Our Products are produced under Strict Quality Inspection.
Life-time Technical Support.
Please feel free to contact us for replacement or refunds if there are any issues with your purchase.
Professional After-Sales Team.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This lighter users those disposal butane cans which you pop in the bottom of the lighter. From there it's as simple as switching it to on and start lighting away.
This is a live saver if you have coal bbq often as it sets everything nice and hot in a matter on mins instead of sitting around waiting for the coal to heat up
It's easy to use and can be used in many other scenarios.
I will be making creme brulee next with this.