- Heel height is 0.8 inches
- Platform height is 0.5 inches
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. I bought my regular shoe size. No complaints, the fit is good, snug with thicker socks. I keep the laces tied a bit loose so I can slip the boots on & off which make it a bit more practical for everyday use.
2. After my first use, I almost thought I was going to have to return the boots. I wore them out all day and the back cut into my ankles really bad. After a few more tries the boots broke in a bit more and now I really don’t have any issue with it hurting my ankles.
3. They are warm. We have been dealing with some single digit lows with windchills below zero the past week and my feet have been comfortable in just wool socks & the boots. The rubber keeps the snow from getting through which also helps keep them warm.
4. They are big, clunky and heavy but that can be expected. Even so, they are still pretty cute and fashionable. I love the plum color, goes with everything!
Over all I think they are really nice boots. Great for every day use in the snow & cold of winter. Just beware they make take a few uses to break in and might cut into your ankles at first.
We just had our first big snow in Chicago (7 inches), and these boots are phenomenal! I can wear just regular running socks and my feet are so warm, it doesn't even feel like I'm outside. I even stood in the 7 inches of snow for an extended period of time playing with my greyhound, and never felt the cold through the shoes. They wiped clean and I was able to kick the snow off easily with no tracking in our condo building. The laces are easy to use, even with gloves on (not too short to use with thick gloves), and they dry quickly as well. The fur on top never got wet, and repelled the water well. And I have no signs of scuffing around the boot either. They are perfect!
Today in Chicago we had a windchill of -11. I did wear two pairs of socks and only after an hour of walking downtown did my toes start to feel cold. However, I outlasted my friends! Best boots and still 100% satisfied.
PROS: Cute, waterproof, great for snow
CONS: Not warm enough, liners fall out when you take your boots off, ZERO GRIP, Sizing is large i recommend going down a FULL SIZE.
All in all these boots are OKAY and are not meant for "winter" if you live in the lower 48 these may be great for you. For my Chicago Wisconsin Minnesota Ohio any place that has snow in frigid temperatures you have been warned.