iSpy Cameras allows you to view and control thousands of public video cameras from around the world in real-time from your Android device over WiFi, 3G, and EDGE.
iSpy Cameras has been the #1 Paid iPhone App in the UK, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Korea, and Croatia as well as the #1 Paid iPhone Entertainment App in Japan, Hong Kong, and Australia.
iSpy Cameras was also one of the Top 10 Bestselling Paid Entertainment iPad Apps of 2010!
Yes, the cameras are all LIVE! Nothing is pre-recorded! Check out this thread in our discussion forum for our responses to some of the iPhone iSpy Cameras reviews: http://skjm.com/forum/index.php?topic=504.0
We have thousands of cameras in our database, with daily updates to remove any cameras that may have temporarily gone offline.
New quality cameras are added every week! Choose "Most Recent" from the menu to see the latest live cams!
To view cameras from a certain area, choose "Search" from the menu. To request cameras from a specific area, please send us an e-mail or let us know in the discussion forum as opposed to requesting it in a 1-star review. Thanks! :)
Visit http://skjm.com/ispy/vid.php to view the iSpy Demo & Features video!
- Swipe back and forth between pages of camera thumbnails that are updating in real-time.
- Tap a thumbnail to zoom in. Double-tap or press Back to zoom out.
- If the camera supports it, tap the Control button to control it. (You may have to wait in line for your turn.)
- Swipe to move the camera, pinch to zoom in and out. (Zoom may not be supported by some cameras.)
- Choose from a number of camera presets, if available.
- Save cameras as your favorites.
- Save snapshots to your Gallery.
- Rate cameras.
Press Menu to choose from the following camera lists:
- Random - Displays a random selection of cameras.
- Top Rated - Displays the cameras sorted by average rating.
- Most Recent - Displays the cameras sorted by the date and time they were added.
- Favorites - Displays your favorite cameras.
You can also search through the database of cameras by Category, Country, State, City, or Keywords.
If you are looking to connect to your own private webcams and network cameras (and receive Notifications on your iPhone when motion is detected) then check out our other application, iCam - http://skjm.com/icam/