Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $56.31 delivery
+ $24.49 delivery
Sirui P-326 Carbon Fibre Monopod
|Price:||+ $17.55 Delivery|
|Maximum Height||154 Centimeters|
|Minimum Height||38 Centimeters|
About this item
- Light-weight 8X carbon fiber in 6 sections
- Reversible 1/4"-20 & 3/8"-16 screw on the mounting plate
- Wrist strap and hand grip for comfortable hold and insulation
- Silicon twist lock enhances durability
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 40 x 5 x 5 cm; 400 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Sirui
- ASIN : B004QC6VAG
- Item Model Number : 6179
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Overview The Sirui P-326 Carbon Fiber Monopod is an extremely lightweight camera support that's ideal for mobile operation with a DSLR, point & shoot camera, or a compact camcorder. For some situations, such as tourist locations where tripod use is prohibited, a monopod is the perfect way to fly under the radar but still ensure steady shots. Package Contents Sirui P-326 Carbon Fiber Monopod Wrist Strap. Purchases from unauthorized dealers may include NON-US market products which will not receive LIMITED US-ONLY MANUFACTURE WARRANTY. See Siruiusa.com for a list of authorized dealers.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
Top reviews from other countries
I'm not a professional though I'm an amateur photographer, & I'm getting into wildlife photography. I must agree, I don't know why these two well reputed companies (SIRUI for SIRUI P-326 & Nikon for Nikon 200-500mm F5.6) sold their products at such a low price! Anyways let me divide it into pros & cons.
CONS(We judge negative aspects first)-
1) Opening this monopod to its fullest with a lens like 200-500mm attached, there is a slight shake/wobblieness at the end section of the monopod. (I know, everyone would say why opening all the sections? So for all those, I just wanted to be sure that is it really that good?!)
2) This won't be a deal breaker for some but for me it was as I by chance forgot to remove the attached clip & string that comes with this monopod & while doing bird photography mainly, a slightest of that noise alerted the birds & they flew away. (You can say my fault, though it was).
3) I wished this monopod came with a carrying case, which was a let down for me.
4) I'm not sure, but I'm using Nikon D5300 with Nikon 200-500mm, which this monopod held all the burden like a champ! Don't know about other Heavier Bodies Mounted on it. So it's neither a CON nor PRO.
5) A worthless compass attached to it! It's like a toy which I used to play in childhood. *LOL*
1) Carbon Fiber! I don't know who made the design of this product, but that man should definitely get a cookie! This monopod is one of the best of all in this department. Carbon Fiber is light & absorbs shocks more properly than all metals! It is a huge bonus for me.
2) Ever wondered why all "PROS" use Carbon Fiber Monopods & Tripods? It's because of their durability & easy handling. It's light weight & compact.
3) I was not sure about this product to reach my height level, but oh boy! It just nailed it. I'm 178cm & this gets even taller than my eye level if you open all the sections to the fullest.
4) It is so compact when folded, that my Camera bag looks bigger than this monopod.
5) I guess this is the only monopod which has a spike underneath the foot(Under 7K). This spike was a huge bonus for me, especially while shooting wildlife.
6) Even the rotating knobs are made out of Carbon Fiber! No cheap rubber!
7) The foam is very well made & prolong usage of it while holding it, sweat is kept to it's minimum.(Depends on your hands).
1) Please never ever open 'ANY MONOPOD' to it's fullest! It's because if some sections would be inside, then it would increase more stability & wouldn't wobble at all.
2) If you are getting into wildlife, get this monopod & a ball head of SIRUI K-10X/ OBEN BE-117. It would definately help you out with panning shots as well as while doing vertical shots.
3) While using heavy lens like Nikon 200-500mm or anyother, always mount your tripod collar with the Monopod/Tripod Screw.
4) Never ever, I mean it! NEVER EVER hold your camera with lens like 200-500mm attached to it. You won't even notice, but soon your mount would get damaged & it would result in an very expensive repair! So always hold your Tripod/Monopod collar which came with your lens. Another thing, NEVER EVER use a camera strap hanging on your neck with heavy lenses attached to camera body.(It's due to the same reason I stated earlier).
5) Always mount the lens first on Tripod/ Monopod & then mount your camera with the lens.
Are you people still reading this? Should I give you more explanation regarding this product? It's so good after Nikon 200-500mm that one can't resist buying one! "CARBON FIBER" It's the same material from which Lambos are made! Go buy it right away!
Conclusion- If you want to take wildlife photography as your career or want to be serious regarding your photography, this monopod is worth every penny!
For any queries contact me. Happy Shooting!
I've been using this Monopod for over 3 years & it's easily able to support both my Nikon D850/D500 along with Nikon 200-500mm. Also, one side note, I was on a trip & I somehow ended having sand inside the monopod legs. It's an advice to clean them instantly as it will be very hard for anyone to remove afterwards (in my case it was). And even after that, the monopod is working the same as I got it in 2017!
You get a lot of wobble at the extremes of each section, I believe this is an unwelcome feature of the later models and was not a problem with previous versions, also the grip isn't glued over the entire section so it twists when you swivel the monopod with any weight on it I'm not convinced it will last very well and is back in the box probably will sell it on ebay as it's not much use with my heavy lens attached. Too expensive for the quality
Hay to say that its all great - the monopod is long enough to have the camera looking upwards with me standing (162cm to the base of the purger head), its very light, in fact the head is the same weight, the locking Mechanisms are solid in use, the foot has a spike which has easy retraction, it comes with a carrying handle and carabiner, and when retracted its less then 40cm, even with the head its only around 46cm