|Product Dimensions||10.59 x 9.09 x 9.19 cm; 512.56 Grams|
|Manufacturer Part Number||60BO12.106.02K|
|Vehicle Service Type||Passenger Car|
|Item Weight||513 g|
SEGER Trumpet Car Horn Set - High/Low Tone, 12 Volt, Universal Fit, 60B Series 12V Loud Horn with Brackets
|Price:||+ $12.50 Delivery|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||10.6 x 9.1 x 9.2 centimetres|
|Fit type||Universal Fit|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [ SEGER HORN ] Snail Type Car Horn (60B Series) - 12V, Sound Level: 105dB -118dB (A), Low Tone: 410±20 Hz , High Tone: 510 Hz±20
- [ UNIVERSAL FIT ] 60B is an electromagnetic trumpet type horn with a particularly powerful sound that makes it mostly preferred by the people. Its application includes a wide range of vehicles, especially the passenger cars. 60B trumpet type horn is a performance based horn that can be applied on any kind of vehicle.
- [ REGULATED ] It is in compliance with the European electromagnetic horn related ECE R-28 and EEC70/388 regulations and norms based on its environment friendly decibel adjustments, quality and technical specifications. As the registration of this compatibility, it has "E1" and "e1" markings granted by KBA-TÜV Germany only for SEGER brand to be applied on each horn model respectively.
- [ LONG LIFE ] Seger horns are tested according to the international regulations and assure maximum performance and exceeds OEM specifications and regulation standards.
- [ INCLUDES ] Packaging; includes 1 piece high note horn, 1 piece low note horn and mounting brackets and nuts.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
SEGER Trumpet Car Horn Set - High/Low Tone, 12 Volt, Universal Fit ...
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
These have a nice, strong sound. One high, one low, so you get a big combo sound. Here in New England, we talk to each other with our horns. You need something with a good "voice" to be correctly understood in traffic. :)
These get the job done. Hopefully, they will last many years.