SCS Direct Fantasy Creatures Action Figure Playset - 98pc Monster Battle Toy Collection (Includes Dragons, Wizards, Orcs, and More) - Perfect for Roleplaying and D&D Gaming
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEW MODEL September 2019: Includes 4 New Variations for Less Duplicates! Now with 15 different figures in light and dark grey!Fantasy creatures action figure set includes 98 different monsters and fantastic creatures.
- Toy collection features dragons, elf warriors, centaurs, orcs, skeletons, and more!
- Each monster comes in 2 colors (dark and light grey) to divide the set evenly for a fantasy battle of the ages.
- Novelty collection functions as the Perfect for D&D, Dungeons and Dragons like Role Playing Games, Fantasy collections, Christmas or holiday gifts, theme birthday parties, party favors, or just pretend play!
- Playset encourages imaginative game play among children.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
We are using these for Dungeons & Dragons - they are a bit large but will work. It didn't bother me, but if you plan to use them like army men, the creatures aren't all evenly divided into sets.
Dragons- 4 grey, 5 silver (9 total)
5.5cm tall, 5.6cm long, 2.3cm wide
Horses- 4 grey, 5 silver + extra stand (assuming broken/missing horse) (9 total, 10 if you count the stand)
7cm tall, 5.1cm long, 2.9cm wide
Centaur- 4 grey, 5 silver (9 total, 1 broken)
5cm tall, 4.3cm long, 2.9cm wide
Orc- 4 grey, 5 silver (9 total)
5.1cm tall, 2.5cm long, 3.1cm wide
Fairy- 4 grey, 5 silver (9 total)
4cm tall, 1.7cm long, 1.7cm wide
Skeleton - 4 grey, 5 silver (9 total)
5.6cm tall, 4cm long, 3 cm wide
Two-headed troll- 4 grey, 5 silver (9 total)
5cm tall, 2cm long, 2cm wide
Wizard - 4 grey, 5 silver (9 total)
5.5cm tall, 2.5cm long, 3.2cm wide
Archer- 4 grey, 5 silver (9 total)
5.1cm tall, 2.4cm long, 3.4cm wide
Halfling- 4 grey, 4 silver (8 total)
3.7cm tall, 1.8cm long, 2cm wide
It's good it came with so many duplicates, because several of each type are flawed, so we were able to search for the best ones to use and gave all the extra to the kids to play with for fun.
Spray paint does not work on these. At all. So don't try it. Trust me.
Material - these are made from the same plastic that old army-men are made from. This means that you get figures with bent legs or weapons and those little tabs of excess plastic from the mold. Just bend them straight and cut off excess plastic with an exacto.
Detail and Quality - These are molded plastic, so there is a limit to the detail and quality that you can get. However, they are surprisingly detailed. Although they show the typical lines and indications of the molding process, they do not have the disproportionate or lopsided body parts that you often get with molded plastic. They seem to be easily paintable. All figures have a sturdy base.
Variety - It looks like there are approximately 8 of each figure (4 light grey, 4 dark grey), and 10 different figures: Skeleton, Unicorn, Fairy, Dwarf, Dragon, Wizard, Centaur, 2-Headed Ogre, Orc, Elf
I do recommend these if you want reasonably detailed characters for fantasy play without the cost or effort of anything hand-crafted. Also, they're not a complete rip-off, like what you find elsewhere. They may not be collectors' items, but these will do quite nicely!
That said, they're decent figurines. If you're just looking to quickly and cheaply fill out a battle board for a group of kids, they're great.