- Stability: The 3d advanced chassis turns your feet into trail blazing bulldozers It's all about confidence
- Grip: Full premium wet traction grip is more than a technology, it's a mentality: You can just ignore the wet and charge ahead
- Long-lasting protection: With a reinforced toe cap and smartly placed protection, this is a shoe on a mission: To keep your feet in perfect shape
- Contagripma - contagripma is built for the widest variety of surfaces, it balances both the geometry and the compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability
- Energy cell - a high performance Eva foam that provides shock attenuation
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Usage: Outdoor multi-function
Midsole height: 21mm/10mm (11mm drop)
Salomon was born in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps and the birthplace of modern alpinism. Driven by a passion for skiing and design innovation, Francois Salomon and his son George designed and perfected much of the first modern ski equipment. During the following 60 years, Salomon's commitment to innovative design and passion for mountain sports created a vast range of revolutionary new concepts in boots, skis and apparel and brought innovative solutions to footwear, apparel and equipment for hiking, adventure racing, mountaineering and trail running. Through performance-driven design, Salomon enhances mountain sports by converting new ideas into action and expanding the limits of possibility.