SALOMON Men's Trail Running Shoes, XA Pro 3D
- Stability: The 3d advanced chassis delivers a consistent ride in even the most rugged terrain. It's all about confidence
- Grip: Full premium wet traction grip is more than a technology, it's a mentality: You can just ignore the wet and charge ahead
- Long-lasting protection: With a reinforced toe cap and smartly placed protection, this is a shoe on a mission: To keep your feet in perfect shape
- Contagripma - contagripma is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability
- Energy cell - a high performance Eva foam that provides shock attenuation
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
17 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, after now wearing these for the last 2 weeks they are thankfully loosening slightly. Now I just need to undo the lacing system pull the tongue and slip off the shoes, same for putting them on. No longer to I struggle to squeeze my feet in.
Now I have worn them in my impression is that they are fantastic shoes (and I am fussy!!). These were replacing my old Merrell All out Blaze (not 2's) which I had stockpiled a few pairs when I saw they were being replaced. I LOVED those shoes. The depth of feel (I felt connected to the ground and super stable), the grip and the style.
These Salomons fit the bill for the style...but the colour choices here in Australia left a bit to be desired, so I ended up sending the Stormy weather/black/Hawaiian surf ones back and got a pair Chive/black/Beluga from the states using my prime membership (and love them).
Initially I was concerned about the lacing system, but after using it for a while, I have grown used to it.
After wearing these for a month, I am looking forward to seeing how they hold up over time. So far they are ticking all the boxes.
Haven’t had a chance to try them out on an extended walk yet, but I’m sure they will be great. The short bushland walk I did today wasn’t really a test, but they seemed fine.
I’m off to Patagonia in March 2020, so I hope these will be a great all round walking & light hiking shoe when there is no snow & water to contend with.
These ones, are so comfortable though - straight out of the box, felt awesome