|Product Dimensions||45 x 69 x 39 cm; 4.8 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||GMEA 2013|
|Care instructions||Machine washable cover|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||4.8 kg|
Safety 1st Apex AP Booster Seat
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AirProtect Superior Side Impact Protection; 6 position headrest height adjustment, side impact protection grows with your child
- Narrow seat design with easy to install belt path
- Large easy access cup holders on both sides; Ventilated mesh openings for added air flow; Machine washable cover
- Used with lap sash seatbelt by child whose shoulders are above the lower shoulder height marker (approximately 4 years of age) until the child's shoulders reach the upper shoulder height marker with head restraint in highest position (approximately 8 years of age)
- Warranty 6 Years on the Hardware 2 Years on Fabric; Accident Exchange Service
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Safety 1st slimfit Apex Booster Seat with AirProtect Superior Side Impact Protection. Forward facing from approx. 4 to 8 years of age.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy adjustable head support
Great cup holders
It is a narrow seat, ok or my child but if your child was a larger built child it may cause issues for shoulders.
With the extra comfort comes a compromise, and that is it’s hard to reach the the belt