- Item Weight: 4.54 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- Batteries 2 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Item Model Number: 4348682507
- ASIN: B07DXHJHM7
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 August 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
SAFEDOME RECHARGE – Bluetooth Rechargeable Tracking Card. Easily Find Your Lost Wallet, Bag, Phone, Backpack. Place Into Your Wallet or Purse. Wireless Charger Works With Compatible Phones And Watches.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- WIRELESS CHARGER INCLUDED – No product wastage! No need to throw out your Safedome card when the battery goes flat. Simply recharge the card on the wireless charger. Charging pad also works with compatible phones and watches.
- SUPERSLIM AT 1.6MM - Slips nicely into your wallet, purse or backpack. You'll be amazed at how we jammed so much tech into such a slim card.
- FIND YOUR PHONE – Misplaced your phone? Simply press the button on your Safedome Recharge card to make your phone ring, even if it’s on silent!
- BLUETOOTH 5 CONNECTIVITY – Safedome Recharge offers Bluetooth 5 with improved signal stability and strength between the card and your smartphone for even more peace of mind. This means 2 x the range (up to 100m / 300 ft) – double that of existing trackers that use Bluetooth 4.
- EASY TO USE APP – Download the FREE Safedome app from the App Store or Google Play. Customize Alerts in the apps Settings. Allow all notifications, so the app can work efficiently for you at all times.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is when I reached out to the customer support. About two weeks passed and I finally got a response. Something about servers being unavailable and my email being missed. Fine, I ignored the bogus reason and after giving a summary of the problem and troubleshooting I performed, they decided to send me a new card and charger. I was told to expect this in the coming days. It's nearing a month and I still haven't gotten anything. I followed up with two emails, one at two weeks and another recently and nothing. When I went to the site to their contact page the link is now broken (URL is void). I found this odd since every other link on the page works except for the one to get customer support. This to me seems shady.
My recommendation based on this experience is to avoid this product. I might have gotten a faulty unit, but there's no excusing the lack of feedback from the support team. I'll update if I hear back.
UPDATE 1/7/18 - Received replacement
Had to resort to IG and FB to get the companies attention. I saw they were posting news so I posted publically that I wasn't getting responses from customer support and that their contact us section was broken. I received a response to those posts immediately and a follow up email shortly after. The response assured me I would be taken care of and a new card was shipped from Australia. I was given tracking so I could keep monitor my shipment.
Two weeks later I got my new card and am glad to report that I received what looks like a new and improved model. The charger is larger and has a nice status LED ring, giving it a more upscale look. The original was a tiny plastic puck. Didn't feel flimsy but the difference in build vs the new is night and day.
Since last receiving the card, the app has been updated and there's more handy features now. I loved the card and love it more now. I'll upgrade the review to 4 stars and keeping it there due to the bad customer support experience. I noticed they finally fixed their contact page after pointing out my issues. So hopefully future customers don't have issues getting customer support. Despite the long wait for support, this card is still a buy for me and I recommend it.
1. It does what it says it does
2. The fact that they made it wireless charge in such a slim form factor with a speaker.
3. The app is well put together
1. It is not loud enough for me. I have it in my wallet and since there is no visible speaker grills or openings I don't know the best orientation for maximum volume.
Overall it is a great idea and they just need a little more Innovation and this will be a great product. If they work out the kinks it will be a great generation 2 (if they make another generation). Hope this was helpful!
The feature to call your phone from the card is also amazing. It will even override when your phone is on silent, which is super helpful because my phone is almost always on silent, and I lose it in my house frequently.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Safedome.