- Product Dimensions: 38 x 11.5 x 30 cm ; 998 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Item Model Number: S-ZONE D10V069A
- ASIN: B07214PG3V
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 6,719 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
S-ZONE Women Genuine Leather Top Handle Satchel Daily Work Tote Shoulder Bag Large Capacity
- Dimension(L*W*H): 14.96" x 4.53" x 11.8"/(38CM*11.5CM*30CM), Handle height: 11"/28cm-13"/33cm (long enough to put on shoulder), WEIGHT: about 2.2pounds/1KG
- Materials: 100% split cow leather, processed with oil wax, so it looks more bright. Along with many delicate and clear texture. High quality YKK zipper, gun metal color hardware and nylon lining; The bottom of the bag is protected by four metal rivets from abrasion
- This leather bag comes with 2 generous main pockets(fits up to THIN 14-inch laptop), a inner central zippered pocket for IPAD, 1 inner side zippered pocket for wallets and another 2 pockets for keys/cards
- One open front pocket & one back zipper pocket for holding frequently used goods such as cards, pens, phone and tissue etc. Simply designed, Gorgeous look. Never go out of style
- Closure Type: top zipper closure. Double top handles(width: 0.58"/1.47cm) with one side can be adjusted; This shoulder bag also comes with a detachable long shoulder strap, so that you could use this purse as tote bag and shoulder bag
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
- If you are looking for a larger capacity, neutral bag that still has elegance, and will go with the majority of your wardrobe, this is a fantastic choice.
- Although larger, it somehow still remains quite slim against the body.
- It's not bulky, and doesn't get in the way while using. The leather has a slight-sheen which adds to its elegance.
- Dimension (L*W*H):
- 15.35''(top)x 14.96"(bottom) x 4.53" x 11.8"
- Weight: about 2.2pounds/1KG
Split Cow Leather
Cow split leather comes from a cow skin, genuine leather, and is harmless to human body and way too much durable than vinyl, while vinyl is all made of chemical material and irritating to human.
Neat stitching on the bag, sharp and elegant exterior design helps you catch people's eyes.
4 Metal Rivets on Bottom
The bottom of the bag is protected by four metal rivets from abrasion
Adjustable Double Top Handles
Double top handles with one side can be adjusted; This shoulder bag also comes with a detachable long shoulder strap, so that you could use this purse as tote bag and shoulder bag
- Top Handles height:11"/28CM-13"/33cm (long enough to put on shoulder)
- Top Handles width: 0.58"/1.47cm
- The detachable long shoulder strap length: about 43.7"--47.6"
- This tote bag holds 11LB/5KG maximum.
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The leather is alright...it doesn't have the feel of full grain leather (which split leather never would), but it has a nice sheen without being too shiny and will probably get softer with wear. The workmanship, however, is very impressive. I've seen a lot of pricy bags that have uneven stitching, frayed edges to handles and straps, and rough zippers.
On the bag I received the stitching is about as close to perfect as I've seen, the riveting and hardware seems durable, and the zippers and edges are nice and smooth. There is a faint smell like others have mentioned, but it's not nearly as overpowering as some assert. If you put your nose within a few inches of it you can smell the chemical odor, but I expect that to clear up pretty soon.
The bag also stands up nicely even with a 13" laptop in it, and there's still quite a bit of room inside. I'm using it as a work bag/purse to carry a laptop, cords, and mouse, as well as a large clutch purse for when I don't want to carry the whole bag, and there's still room for things like an umbrella or small books. The straps are pretty narrow, however, which looks nice but I wouldn't want to carry a heavy laptop in it for long distances.
Overall, the bag is very attractive, functional, and good quality for the price. Only time will tell on durability, but I am optimistic given the apparent workmanship. On a side note, there are other brands of this style bag that some people appear to be mixing up with this one, including in the reviews. This one is leather, does have a rear outside zipper pocket, and does come with a long strap for crossbody wear so if the reviews say otherwise, I suspect they bought a different bag.
There are a few dipped/scooped looking areas and the bottom is not flat. All four corners bend upward, two sharply, and one of those corners already has damage (pic attached). The leather is worn off and fuzzy at the tip and there is an approximately 3-inch long scratch extending from that tip. This just doesn't bode well for the longevity of this bag when it's already looking worn/used from day one.
It looks so good though overall I'm tempted to forgive these few flaws, but I'm not going to be able to forget they exist and I'm afraid it'll look worse sooner than later. I don't want to have to be searching for a new bag again in just a few months. I was hoping this one would last a few years, optimistically.
Besides the buckled bottom, I think the other damage is likely a fluke. Possibly this was return. If the bottom doesn't bother you, it's a good choice.
My 13"(or so) laptop fits perfectly along with a few files. I wanted a slim profile bag so I can't have my bulky make-up bag in there - I just have a carry-on tote where I lug the extra things. I feel good walking around downtown with this bag. There have been purse snatchings and a nice-looking business bag looks so appealing. I wear the bag on my shoulder (it's the perfect size for a 5'3" me) and I also the crossbody strap, as insurance. I would have paid more for this bag, but this is in budget for me. The ink on the leather is even. Smells like leather not anything gross. Very nicely packaged. Prime delivery. 5+ stars
A note about some of the negatives in the reviews. Some people complained about the liner not being attached. I disagree with their assertion - it's appropriately attached with rivets. In fact, it's a nice place for me to put a smaller bag (I have a lot of little bags that hold things like earbuds or tampons/pads or pens) and it's the perfect place for a couple of these slimmer things.