Add an extra resistance to your workout and help your body to perform better!
Used for a challenging power-lifting routine, or for helping with kipping pull ups and strict pull ups, our bands are ideal for both men and women. The Ryher bands are perfect for developing muscle memory or for helping with pull ups, chin ups, ring dips and muscle ups.
No matter your size, age, or strength level, we have a band that can help you get to the next level.
Our Resistance Bands:
- #1 Yellow- 2 to 7 kg (5 to 15 lbs.)
- #2 Red- 4,5 to 16 kg (10 to 35 lbs.)
- #3 Black – 9 to 27 kg (20 to 60 lbs.)
- #4 Purple- 16 to 38,5 kg (35 to 80 lbs.)
- #5 Green – 23 to 57 kg (50 to 125 lbs.)
- #6 Blue – 29 to 80 kg (65 to 175 lbs.)
- When used as assisted pull-up bands: beginners and big body weight are recommended to choose #4 Purple, #5 Green or #6 Blue band, while the advanced and light body weight are suitable to use #1 Yellow, #2 Red or #3 Black.
- When used as resistance bands: beginners are recommended to start from #1 Yellow, #2 Red or #3 Black band, while the advanced can proceed to #4 Purple, #5 Green or #6 Blue.
Use the chart from the picture as a rough guide for which band is best for you by following the steps bellow:
- Step 1: Try to do some pull-ups and see how many you can do without any assistance. Find that number on the left side of the chart
- Step 2: Find the range that corresponds to your weight on the top of the chart
- Step 3: Follow the intersection of those numbers into the chart and see the recommended band colour