I just sped through this entire book in a weekend, but I'll definitely be coming back to reread sections of it.
Honest, moving, funny, and seriously persuasive book on running for something - anything. Litman is right, we need to stop complaining and do something about the ongoing nightmare that is post-2016 Election Day.
I'd already known that I wanted to do SOMETHING, but this book gives you concrete examples of what anyone can do. It doesn't matter who you are, there's something you can do, and Litman does a great job of breaking down just HOW your actions will matter. I'm sure everyone's heard that "local elections matter"... but you're still left wondering how. This book makes a good case for the power of local politics, and will leave you feeling a bit more empowered than before.
So anyway, read this and then run for something.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4459 KB
- Print Length: 241 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1501180444
- Publisher: Atria Books (3 October 2017)
- Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc (AU)
- Language: English
- ASIN: B071CJZXSV
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 26 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #111,753 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)