|Price:||+ $18.44 Delivery|
- T-Rex inflatable full-body costume(w/open face), w gloves ( sound component in gloves) w battery operated fan (batteries not included)
- IMPORTANT SIZE INFORMATION: Costumes are sized differently than clothing, important to review Rubie's Men's size chart before making selection
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED Jurassic World costume, items shipped and sold by Amazon are guaranteed authentic
- Inflates using motor powered by 4 AA batteries (not included), pouch carries motor, suit zips in the back
- Family-owned and based in New York since 1950, Rubie's promotes safety in dress-up so you can relax and have a great time while looking the part; look to Rubie's for every costume occasion and season: Halloween, Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter, and all in-between
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Life Finds a Way
Rubie's Costume Company
Family-owned, family-focused, and based in the U.S.A. since 1950, Rubie’s has classic and licensed costumes and accessories in sizes and styles for your entire family. As the world's largest designer and manufacturer of costumes Rubie's brings fun and fantasy to dress-up. Rubie's promotes safety in dress-up, so you can relax and have a great time while looking the part. Look to Rubie's for every costume occasion and season!
Officially licensed Jurassic World a trademark of Universal Studios*
*Licensed agreement between Universal Studios and Rubie's Costume Company, Inc. (Rubie’s)
The park is now open! Unleash your inner beast and become larger than life in one of Rubie's officially licensed inflatable dinosaur costumes!
Great for Halloween and Trick or Treat, fun runs, parades, photos, walking your pets, office parties, sporting events, cosplay and more!
FUN-FLATABLES By Rubie's, taking standard costumes and blowing them up to the next level! Lightweight tent-like material with included battery-operated fan(s).
Fan requires 4-AA batteries; batteries available separately
- Look for trademark on label and packaging to help assure you've received an authentic, safety tested item
Step by step on how to install the fan and the battery-pack
Before Wearing Costume
On fan mechanism, unscrew outer fan ring counterclockwise
Locate round opening on outside of costume
Place mechanism on inside of costume bringing round fan through opening
Screw outer fan ring back into place to secure fan to costume
Plug in power cord from battery-pack to fan
Move battery-pack switch to ON position
Step into costume
Clip battery-pack to your own clothing inside
Secure neck, wrist, and leg openings so air does not escape from costume.
NOTE: After taking off costume, switch battery back to OFF position, and remove batteries
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now my son and his best friend decided that they were going to terrorize the neighborhood as dinosaurs and his friend got the kids costume (where your face is exposed in the neck of the suit). His friend kept his on ALL night as the ventilation was perfect, but my son would constantly unzip his and walk with his face out - thus ruining the full effect. They ran around for HOURS and we did not notice any wear-and-tear on the tails from the asphalt or rough grounds. They hands down took the neighborhood's 'popular vote' in best costume and had many adults in literal tears as they watched them run up their driveways.
This costume is definitely a humorous investment and has been worn numerous times since Halloween. Our dogs hate it, my cat is totally sketched out by it, and my son thinks it's the greatest thing since the X-box One came out.
(Also, here's a video of the boys as they approach one house - you can hear the adults losing their minds over the costumes :)
Cons: you will be stopped for photos every few
Minutes. Not asked for them, but literally yelled at, grabbed and harassed for photos by ADULTS WANTING SELFIES. No one will respect
Your group or the fact that you are having a social night out with your friends. You are dealing with entitled adults who believe their wants and needs supersede anyone else's. Their picture is worth more than your boundaries. YOU WILL BE ASSAULTED. This is based on the testimony of 4 people I know with this costume. You will be hit, punched, smacked with sticks or objects, purposely have your tail stepped on, you will be squeezed to remove your air, and you will be grabbed. A lot. This is fair warning.
Other than that, it's cute. It's fun. Kids love love love it. Adults can be a bit unruly.
That being said, The legs and arms have an elastic on them to keep the air in. This can be rather tight depending on how large your ankles/wrists are.
Getting into the costume wasn't too bad at all; I was expecting much worse due to reading the other reviews. If I can do it being 6'2, I'm not sure what others were doing wrong. Here's what I did to get it on quickly and easily:
-Lay costume on floor, zipper facing up
-Insert legs into each leg opening
-Crouch into a ball (hugging your knees)
-CAREFULLY bring the costume up over your head
-Once fully inside, ensure fan is on, and zip up
-Finally, put hands through arm holes
(Same process in reverse to take it off)
Lastly, I will confirm what others have stated. It gets hot inside. Very hot. I only wore the costume for 5 minutes to test, and I was already sweating. Hopefully this won't be an issue since it will be colder in October.
The costume seems to be well made, and all parts were included.
Please excuse the poor picture - due to the Trex having short arms, they are inherently bad at taking selfies.
If this was helpful, give a thumbs up. :)