|Price:||+ $26.96 Delivery|
- Lightweight costume accessory sword
- Modeled after the sword of Aragorn, as seen in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy
- LOTR and Hobbit costume merchandise from Rubies is officially licensed by Middle Earth Entertainment and New Line Cinemas
- Not intended for combat simulation
- Witches to wenches to vampires to vagrants, from Graceland to galaxies far, far away, Rubies is sure to offer the seasonal items to inspire and entertain any time of year
Amazon Global Store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The adult version, however, has the same scaled-down hilt as the child version, which is out of proportion with the length of the blade and is NOT what is pictured in the photo. I own a metal replica Strider sword (not made by United Cutlery, but a decent Chinese knockoff of it), and the blades are the same length, but the hilt of the toy sword is much smaller.
I bought this as a prop to use for conventions (which usually have a no live steel policy) but I'm not sure the inaccuracy of the hilt size is something I like and I may end up modifying it by adding a longer hilt (which I'll have to make, myself). If proportional inaccuracy doesn't bother you, this is pretty good for an inexpensive toy and it is absolutely con-friendly, and I would recommend it to anybody needing a prop sword that doesn't have to look too screen accurate. The blade is hollow and a bit on the thick side, so anyone expecting it to go into an existing scabbard will be disappointed, but it's easy enough to make one that would fit it, yourself.
The box it came in, like everyone else has said, was comically large.