|Product Dimensions||5.46 x 1.47 x 1.47 cm; 10 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||4.2V/130mAH rechargeable Li-ion battery|
|Type of Bulb||Cree|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Item Weight||10 g|
RovyVon Aurora A7 LED Keychain Flashlight, 550 Lumens, Cree Rechargeable Mini Torch, Fluorescent Blue,Super Bright EDC Light (Blue)
|Price:||+ $7.64 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 【Super Bright, Mini Size】This LED flashlight is 2.16" in long, 0.416 oz in weight, making it ultra portable. LED chip using CREE XP-G3 LED, max output 550 Lumens, super bright for its size on the market. Handy size, Reversible clips included and landyard hole, offers various options for you to use on your cap, pocket, bags, keyring. If you want to buy a gift light for Halloween, Chritmas, Thanks-giving present, don't miss it.
- 【GITD】After UV light , the mini torch glows beautiful blue in the dark for minutes; Due to the blue color character, the fluorescent blue last shorter than green. (4 clicks to turn on the UV light, will help the shell glow brighter, faster, and last longer)
- 【Additional Side lights】Aurora A7 keychain flashlight also features with side lights: White reading, White Flash (Triple clicks to turn on), very useful when you need to read a map at night outdoor,or send singal when there is emergency; UV light (4 clicks On, but its main function is to faster feed up its fluorescent shell.)
- 【2-Clicks-On, One-hand Operation】Our high lumens flashlight adopted side switch to prevents accidental activation, no worry of wasting battery power. Also, One Switch to operate all the lighting modes, offering convenience to one-hand operation, when your other hand is holding things. Hold-For-Momentary ON,quick access to High Mode; Also, you could choose the fittest modes according to the environment. (Double clicks: LOW: 15 Lm,180 Min; MED: 230 Lm,55 Min; HIGH: 550 Lm,38 Min; STROBE);
- 【Fast Charge】45 Mintutes Fast Rechargeable Flashlight, easy on-the-go flashlight, power bank,latop,PC or any USB ports could power source via Micro USB port. 130mAH rechargeable Li-ion battery included.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The RovyVon Aurora A7 gave up the traditional metal-tube flashlight design on the market, created its unique fluorescent polycarbonate shell.
It glows beautiful blue in the dark up to 8 hours without using up its battery,helps easily find it at night in seconds. (4 clicks to turn on the UV light,
Will help the shell glow brighter, faster, and last longer)
This keychain flashlight combines with additional sidelights, like white reading light, white flash. A all-in-on multi-functional EDC flashlight, worth for taking it everyday.
Lighting Modes and Runtime:
1. Hold-For-Momentary ON, quick access to High Mode;
2. Constant ON: (Double clicks to turn on)
Low:15 lumens, 180 minutes
Medium: 230 lumens, 55 minutes
High: 550 lumens,38 minutes.
3. Side Light: White Reading Light-White Flash (Triple clicks to turn on)
Main Material: Polycarbonate
1x Flashlight(Rechargeable Battery included)
1x Nylon Lanyard
1x Stainless Steel Chain
1x Stainless Steel Clip
1x USB Cable
1x USB Replaceable Cover
1x User Manual
1x 2-year Warranty Card
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The red light on the side is good for night vision, but I found it to be a little bright for that purpose. So, I'd call that "good, not great." The two white LEDs in the side were the function I think I used the most while camping. They're a good balance between dimly lighting up a general area and getting the extra mile out of the battery. I love the luminous body. It doesn't glow super bright for a long time, but it does glow a little bit for a long time. This came in really handy when the bath house lights went out during a storm and I was in pitch black. I was able to easily find the flashlight hanging behind my backpack without the flashlight being on. That function, combined with the side LEDs (both red and white), and the powerful main beam make this light worth the price of admission.
The battery is quite good for its size so far. I'm curious to see how the battery holds up over time, but I'm impressed for now. It charges fast enough, and since it just takes a microUSB plug, I have a lot of options for how to charge it without having to carry extra cables. I appreciate that the light is water resistant. Seems pointless to make a light like this that wouldn't be. I didn't have any trouble with the little dust cover for the charging port, but it's nice that they include an extra one in case I ever do.
Overall, I'm very satisfied with this flashlight. I would encourage folks to get the A5 with the luminous body and the side lights. The other lights in this series that don't have those two features are missing out. I guess what they lose in versatility, they gain in hardiness (especially the various metal options), but the plastic body held up just fine for me. I'd rather keep the extra functions.
The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was because the glow in the dark is not strong at all, and will only keep its glow charge for a minute, maybe 2. I even hit it with a very strong UV light I had trying to get more of a response out Of it. I just wish the glow was more, and brighter, and lasted longer.
Operation is easy! I love how it’s a press and hold for a non latching on-off(full power). 2 presses will latch on, and then one press to cycle through, then press and hold to turn off. Then the side light is 3 presses, and one press to cycle through, and again press and hold to turn off. The UV light is 4 presses to latch on, and one press (no need to hold) to turn off.
Update: this thing isn’t completely waterproof, it went through the wash and stopped working. I reached out to rovy von a few times and didn’t get any response at all. I lowered my stars from 4 to 3 due to a lack of customer service.
- Very bright for the size
- Negligible weight
- The alternate modes are way handier than I thought they would be
- Solid battery life
- Glow in the dark body holds a "charge" for a surprisingly long time
- Reversible clip means it can be used as a headlamp on the brim of a cap; which is by far my favorite feature of a small EDC light
- Momentary brightness is set to max. Would prefer it to use the middle brightness setting
- Somewhat questionable durability, but that's the obvious trade-off for the alternate modes
- Micro USB charging port; the most garbage connector known to humanity
All things considered this is probably the best all around light for your key chain. Sure, you can get a light that is better at any one given task but you'll be hard-pressed to find one that does everything as well. Even if the durability proves to be an issue I'd probably buy another one to replace it. Realistically the only things I would change is a swap to USB-C for charging if possible and to have the momentary on function use a slightly dimmer setting.
With just exposure to the lamp beside my bed the light glows most of the night. When I first turn out the lights it is fairly bright. On occasions when I wake up in the middle of the night, it is still glowing dimly enough to identify it on the table.
It is lite and rugged. The one in my workbag I occasionally wear around my neck without issue. One time I did a few laps in the pool with it to test the water resistance. Some moisture got in and it stopped working but letting it dry out brought it back to life. I do not recommend submerging it regularly but I think it will survive an accident.
The oldest light I have is about 3yrs old. I have never stored it longer than a month but it maintained charge well that time. Charging is easy and quick. The older light does not have the same battery life as the newest one but the led’s are equally bright.
Reviewed in the United States on 22 February 2020