RovyVon Aurora A7 LED Keychain Flashlight, 550 Lumens, Cree Rechargeable Mini Torch, Fluorescent Blue,Super Bright EDC Light (Blue)
|Price:||+ $7.42 Delivery|
- 【Super Bright, Mini Size】This LED flashlight is 2.16" in long, 0.416 oz in weight, making it ultra portable. LED chip using CREE XP-G3 LED, max output 550 Lumens, super bright for its size on the market. Handy size, Reversible clips included and landyard hole, offers various options for you to use on your cap, pocket, bags, keyring. If you want to buy a gift light for Halloween, Chritmas, Thanks-giving present, don't miss it.
- 【GITD】After UV light , the mini torch glows beautiful blue in the dark for minutes; Due to the blue color character, the fluorescent blue last shorter than green. (4 clicks to turn on the UV light, will help the shell glow brighter, faster, and last longer)
- 【Additional Side lights】Aurora A7 keychain flashlight also features with side lights: White reading, White Flash (Triple clicks to turn on), very useful when you need to read a map at night outdoor,or send singal when there is emergency; UV light (4 clicks On, but its main function is to faster feed up its fluorescent shell.)
- 【2-Clicks-On, One-hand Operation】Our high lumens flashlight adopted side switch to prevents accidental activation, no worry of wasting battery power. Also, One Switch to operate all the lighting modes, offering convenience to one-hand operation, when your other hand is holding things. Hold-For-Momentary ON,quick access to High Mode; Also, you could choose the fittest modes according to the environment. (Double clicks: LOW: 15 Lm,180 Min; MED: 230 Lm,55 Min; HIGH: 550 Lm,38 Min; STROBE);
- 【Fast Charge】45 Mintutes Fast Rechargeable Flashlight, easy on-the-go flashlight, power bank,latop,PC or any USB ports could power source via Micro USB port. 130mAH rechargeable Li-ion battery included.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The RovyVon Aurora A7 gave up the traditional metal-tube flashlight design on the market, created its unique fluorescent polycarbonate shell.
It glows beautiful blue in the dark up to 8 hours without using up its battery,helps easily find it at night in seconds. (4 clicks to turn on the UV light,
Will help the shell glow brighter, faster, and last longer)
This keychain flashlight combines with additional sidelights, like white reading light, white flash. A all-in-on multi-functional EDC flashlight, worth for taking it everyday.
Lighting Modes and Runtime:
1. Hold-For-Momentary ON, quick access to High Mode;
2. Constant ON: (Double clicks to turn on)
Low:15 lumens, 180 minutes
Medium: 230 lumens, 55 minutes
High: 550 lumens,38 minutes.
3. Side Light: White Reading Light-White Flash (Triple clicks to turn on)
Main Material: Polycarbonate
1x Flashlight(Rechargeable Battery included)
1x Nylon Lanyard
1x Stainless Steel Chain
1x Stainless Steel Clip
1x USB Cable
1x USB Replaceable Cover
1x User Manual
1x 2-year Warranty Card
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 79% (79%)||79%|
|4 star 18% (18%)||18%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The red light on the side is good for night vision, but I found it to be a little bright for that purpose. So, I'd call that "good, not great." The two white LEDs in the side were the function I think I used the most while camping. They're a good balance between dimly lighting up a general area and getting the extra mile out of the battery. I love the luminous body. It doesn't glow super bright for a long time, but it does glow a little bit for a long time. This came in really handy when the bath house lights went out during a storm and I was in pitch black. I was able to easily find the flashlight hanging behind my backpack without the flashlight being on. That function, combined with the side LEDs (both red and white), and the powerful main beam make this light worth the price of admission.
The battery is quite good for its size so far. I'm curious to see how the battery holds up over time, but I'm impressed for now. It charges fast enough, and since it just takes a microUSB plug, I have a lot of options for how to charge it without having to carry extra cables. I appreciate that the light is water resistant. Seems pointless to make a light like this that wouldn't be. I didn't have any trouble with the little dust cover for the charging port, but it's nice that they include an extra one in case I ever do.
Overall, I'm very satisfied with this flashlight. I would encourage folks to get the A5 with the luminous body and the side lights. The other lights in this series that don't have those two features are missing out. I guess what they lose in versatility, they gain in hardiness (especially the various metal options), but the plastic body held up just fine for me. I'd rather keep the extra functions.
With just exposure to the lamp beside my bed the light glows most of the night. When I first turn out the lights it is fairly bright. On occasions when I wake up in the middle of the night, it is still glowing dimly enough to identify it on the table.
It is lite and rugged. The one in my workbag I occasionally wear around my neck without issue. One time I did a few laps in the pool with it to test the water resistance. Some moisture got in and it stopped working but letting it dry out brought it back to life. I do not recommend submerging it regularly but I think it will survive an accident.
The oldest light I have is about 3yrs old. I have never stored it longer than a month but it maintained charge well that time. Charging is easy and quick. The older light does not have the same battery life as the newest one but the led’s are equally bright.
The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 was because the glow in the dark is not strong at all, and will only keep its glow charge for a minute, maybe 2. I even hit it with a very strong UV light I had trying to get more of a response out Of it. I just wish the glow was more, and brighter, and lasted longer.
Operation is easy! I love how it’s a press and hold for a non latching on-off(full power). 2 presses will latch on, and then one press to cycle through, then press and hold to turn off. Then the side light is 3 presses, and one press to cycle through, and again press and hold to turn off. The UV light is 4 presses to latch on, and one press (no need to hold) to turn off.
It also has a secondary white reading light and a UV light. The UV light is amazing, it is strong enough to use on currency, and having my own portable uv light has come in handy a bunch of times where I have dropped things or just wanted to examine something in the environment. The best part is the simplicity. You double click to turn it on to prevent accidental activation in the pocet. Then you single click and it cycles through low-med-high. Holding the button turns it back off. 3 clicks will get you the white or red led side lights, and 4 clicks gets the uv light. You can also hold the button down while it is off to automatically get the highest setting, in case you need light quickly.
The battery is excellent, and can last several hours depending on what brightness you are using. It charges via standard micro-usb cable and tends to charge very quickly. There are no downsides to this guy, it is small, works greats, lasts a long time, and gives you cool features like a portable UV light. It is in my opinion the best key chain style light you can get. The only downsides to me are the non-removable battery, and the lack of waterproof construction. It is water resistant, but cannot be submerged. Once the battery dies then the light becomes useless, but it will last several years depending on use, and for the price I can overlook these small downsides.
Buy it if you want a small portable light that is there whenever you need it.
- Very bright for the size
- Negligible weight
- The alternate modes are way handier than I thought they would be
- Solid battery life
- Glow in the dark body holds a "charge" for a surprisingly long time
- Reversible clip means it can be used as a headlamp on the brim of a cap; which is by far my favorite feature of a small EDC light
- Momentary brightness is set to max. Would prefer it to use the middle brightness setting
- Somewhat questionable durability, but that's the obvious trade-off for the alternate modes
- Micro USB charging port; the most garbage connector known to humanity
All things considered this is probably the best all around light for your key chain. Sure, you can get a light that is better at any one given task but you'll be hard-pressed to find one that does everything as well. Even if the durability proves to be an issue I'd probably buy another one to replace it. Realistically the only things I would change is a swap to USB-C for charging if possible and to have the momentary on function use a slightly dimmer setting.
This is a well thought out, quality product. Don't waste your money on cheap imitations.
I've used other products in their line and there's only 2 things I wish were different. 1) I wish it had the glow in the dark body, and I wish it had a brighter reading light setting. The red is super bright but the white is only really useful if you are reading in a pitch black room.