You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Digital List Price:||$1.31|
Save $0.32 (24%)
Romancing Christmas: 10 Love Stories To Spice Up The Holidays Kindle Edition
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Broken Protocols takes place in the future where Christmas has been forgotten about. Dani and her talking cat Charmin miss it and try to find a way to bring it back for themselves and the family.
Shades of Holly Zac finds a pair of sunglasses that allows him to see into the future. Now he must find the women he loved and save her.
Season For Love. Tess a head nurse in the NICU unit and a pediatric doctor Dr Dash try to build a relationship. One where she didn't even like him in the beginning and he would do anything to get her.
Christmas Hope Becca has to swallow her pride and go to her sister for help. Finding herself pregnant without a job or boyfriend she has no where else to go. Sam the neighbor a veteran suffering from burn scars and PDST comes to Becca rescue when he sees her faint. To Becca, Sam is her knight but Sam has a lot to overcome before getting into a relationship with anyone.
A Christmas Miracle Megan is just trying to get through one more holiday with her son and without her husband who has passed away. Her husbands best friend Kevin has been in love with Megan a long time. When her sons dog goes missing they band together to find him and they find a lot more then that.
Salty Carmel Christmas Rachel returns home from college for Christmas break, things aren't going well at college nor at home. But when she runs into the high school nerd and sees that he has turned into a hot sexy man. Just maybe things won't be so bad after all.
Heating Up The Holidays Nicky has been running the family department store and when her old high school love and his daughter return to town the sparks are still flying. But is he here to stay this time or just visiting for the holidays.
Insanity Claus Mallory was trying to deal with running Every Day is Christmas and raising two daughters who wanted to kill each other. No time for a man, until AJ walks into her store and life and won't give up until he has Mallory.
A Family For Christmas Erin returns to her fathers house after his death to get things in order and put the place up for sale. Never knowing her mother and having a strict unfeeling father Erin doesn't plan on staying long, until she meets Luke and the family next door.
A Father for Christmas Four year old Bree asks Santa for a father for Christmas. She picks out a homeless veteran suffering from PDST. Tyler is struggling to get through each day with his flashbacks. Kelly, Bree's mother is leery of the vet being around her daughter. But she can't ignore the feelings he brings out in her.
Sometimes getting what you want for Christmas takes work, honesty and opening your heart to love.
This fantastic collection includes :
Dale Mayer, USA Today Bestselling Author - Broken Protocols
H. D. Thomson - Shades of Holly
Chantel Rhondeau - A Season for Love
Leslie Lynch - Christmas Hope
Sandy Loyd - A Christmas Miracle
Barbara Lohr - Salty Carmel Christmas
Marcia James - Heating Up the Holidays
Carolyn Hughey - Insanity Claus
Tallulah Grace - A Family for Christmas
Rachelle Ayala - A Father for Christmas
Each book is completely different from the next. You will find heartache, laughter, tears, joy, and happiness all in one! The Authors each have their own way of warming our hearts with their unique stories of Christmas. There literally is something for everyone! You're sure to be in the Christmas Spirit after reading these amazing books!
If I had to pick one favorite from this collection it would be -Shades of Holly by H.D Thomson. I absolutely fell in love with Holly and Zach, Their whole story and the sunglasses are just amazing! I couldn't put it down! I read this in one night!
1. Broken Protocols - This book was confusing and hard to follow as this is #3.5 of a series I've never read. There was too much information that felt like it was missing. It contains an extreme futuristic time where holidays don't exist.
2. Shades of Holly - This is a strange premise with the sunglasses but otherwise ok. Zach comes off very stocker-ish but because of their previous history Holly over looks it when she finds he is in danger trying to protect her.
3. Season for Love - LOVED THIS BOOK! Very sweet with lots of content BUT the love aspect happens very quickly.
4. Christmas Hope - Good read but moved the love story part along very fast. From meet to 'I love you' before more than a kiss.
5. A Christmas Miracle - This was another LOVED IT book. The premise is that Megan's husband dies in a thrill seeking accident and her husband's best friend is there to help her through the loss. He has always been in love with Megan but now wants to open Megan's eyes to what is between the two of them. Very well written, believable and sweet HEA for them both.
6. Salty Carmel Christmas - Another LOVED IT book. Very sweet . Eli & Rachel are a little young for this to really work in my head but the ending was well written so it worked.
7. Heating up the Holidays - Totally confused @ Holly's age - one minute she is turning 6 in 2 weeks, then being put to bed in her toddler bed -which fits a 2-4 year old. Details like this should never have been overlooked. BUT...the rest of the story was amazing. Believable premise, great characters. Love it!
8. Insanity Claus - Good book but confusing - Lacey & Jenny are spoken of as both being teenagers, then Lacey is 8, then 6, WHAT is going on??? Then Mallory later says when Jenny (who is 15) was 4, she got pregnant with lacey which would make her about 10. Again...details like this should not have been overlooked. Otherwise, even though A.J. falls for Mallory very quickly the book was very sweet.
9. A Family for Christmas - Very sweet and sad story but way unbelievable that at 32 Erin has never even kissed a man. Even so, I wanted more, more, more at the end, it was that good.
10. A Father for Christmas - From the beginning this story just was so far fetched I had a hard time staying with it. But I did finish it and even though it got better and I liked it to some degree it was really so unbelievable that a woman would get involved with a homeless veteran with pretty bad PTSD when she has a 4 year old daughter.
Dani and her talking cat, Charmin, were transported into the future. It was done by her husband, Levi’s, genius brother (Milo). 200 years in the future, holidays are illegal, houses are able to change to accommodate yours need, and orders are instantly there. But, everything is run by computers and everything is made by 3-d printers and replicators in your home. Dani finds it difficult to adjust to living in the future. She also wants to give throw them Christmas party since they have never heard of it.
2 Shades Series: Shades Of Holly
Zack found a pair of sunglasses and when he put them on he saw a man hitting Holly, his ex- girlfriend. Then, Holly’s mother showed up and said that she didn’t trust the man Holly was dating. Zack tried to warn Holly but she wouldn’t listen so he went to Dean, the new beau’s house, but got locked in. Zack needs to help Holly, if he can find a way to save himself.
3 Season For Love
Tess, a head nurse in the maternity ward, agrees to be in a charity dating auction. Dash is a rich, just out of medical school, doctor whose father had greased the hospital board to get him head of maternity ward. All the other doctors hated him and the females in the hospital just wanted to date him for his money and looks. Then, he wins Tess and they go on a date.
4 Christmas Hope
Becca is down-and-out with a child on the way when her boyfriend dumps her. She goes to her sister, but when she turns her away, too. She falls in the street. She then meets Sam. He runs to help when he sees her fall because he was a medic in the army, which is where his face was badly burned. Becca likes Sam and can see through his scarred exterior just as Sam can see the good in Becca under her innumerable tattoos.
5 A Christmas Miracle
Megan was a widow with a small son, Ryan. Her husband had been a child; he was a thrill seeker and died jumping from a plane. Kevin was Megan’s best friend and in love with her, he helped her with her grief. Leanne, her mother-in-law, blamed Megan for her son’s faults, even though her father-in-law is on her side. She works to rebuild her life.
6 Salty Carmel Christmas
Rachel came home from college for holidays and found her mom on pain medicine for back pain (she stopped taking care of herself after Rachel’s father took off) and her brother was becoming an alcoholic. One night, her brother got drunk then drove and got in an accident. Eli, an old friend, helped her go to hospital to see her brother when he broken arm in the accident. Rachel worked to help her family and experience a new angle to her relationship with Eli.
Christmas Baby Bundle
This is a sample, but it sounds intriguing.
7 Heating Up The Holidays
Nicky ran her family department store in her small town. Chris, with his daughter (Holly), moved back home to be near his parents after his wife dies. Nicky and Chris had dated in high school, but broke up when he went off to be a lawyer. Nicky, thinking Chris was just back to visit for the holidays is trying to stay away from him.
8 Insanity Claus
Mallory is living with her two teenage daughters after her husband died in a crazy accident. The older daughter blames Mallory for his death and the girls fight all the time. Mallory is about at the end of her rope when AJ showed up in town to stay with his aunt. He is a rich man and is drawn to Mallory and her to him.
9 A Family For Christmas
Erin grew up in a house with a very strict father, Sergeant Murphy. He had no photos of her mother, no pets, and sent her to boarding school. She had to come home after his death to sell his house and try to find photos of her mom. Next door, Mary had raised 5 sons: 4 orphan boys and her son, Ty. Luke, one of the orphans, came home to help and ask Erin if as a lawyer she could help to set up a trust to pay the Mary’s bills so she wouldn’t be burdened, because she wouldn’t take any money from the men.
10 A Father For Christmas
Tyler is a homeless war hero and ex-football star who gives all his money to charity. Kelly is a single mother with a four year old daughter, Bree. Bree asks Santa for a father. Kelly is just out of jail for insider trading and working odd jobs. Bree sees Tyler sitting under the big tree at the mall and picks him as a father. These two down on their luck people work to make a special Christmas for Bree.