I started writing romance as a teenager for a hobby. The plot ideas seemed great but I often wondered why, on re-reading them, the plots didn't quite hang together or something seemed to be missing.This book explained it. After reading it, I went back to some of my drafts and could see exactly where I went wrong and what I needed to do to improve.
I'd recommend it for all beginners or would-be romance writers. Maybe it's not quite so good as taking a class in writing, but it is an excellent start.
- Paperback: 94 pages
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub (2 April 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1530838614
- ISBN-13: 978-1530838615
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.6 x 20.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 18,626 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)