Rollga Foam Roller: Self Massage & Trigger Point Release Muscle Roller, Standard Foam Version
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AWARD WINNING - Runners World magazine editors choice 2018.
- IMPROVED RECOVERY - Simulate oxygen rich blood flow and improve muscle mobility and flexibility.
- IDEAL SHAPE - Contours fit your body to target muscles while avoiding bones and tendons.
- CONVENIENT SIZE - 18'' length and ultra lightweight for easy travel.
- DURABLE - Professional grade foam that can hold over 2000 lbs.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I got the purple standard roller (which is softer than the standard traditional foam roller) and it's decent. I've had the opportunity to use the black (firm) roller and like it more for my back. This is perfect for shins and other aeras where there isn't much muscle/fat between the roller and the bone (i.e. shins)
If you are used to foam rolling and/or able to tolerate a bit of pain, get the firm. If you are new to foam roller and/or sensitive to pain, get this standard roller.
Overall, a great product. I plan on getting the firm version to add to my collection as each pressure has it's benefits.