Rockay Accelerate Anti-Blister Running Socks for Men and Women Organic Merino Wool & Compression Arch (1 Pair)
- RUNNERSWORLD EDITORS' CHOICE - The Rockay Accelerate was chosen among the very best and not only that, we are also featured as a top sock on Business Insider, Forbes, Runnerclick and many others! A trusted sock by the leading experts!
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE - We stand by the quality of our all our running gear & take care of our customers - No conditions. No questions asked. This is not the kind of sock you replace after 10 washes! Every inch of this sock has been tested for maximum durability in extreme conditions like ultra-marathons & obstacle course races
- ANTI-BLISTER- Rockay Running socks come with padding in the toes and heel areas. Say goodbye to Blister plasters and annoying blisters and chafing. This sock was tested to excel for all running, walking and hiking activities.
- TIGHT & SNUG - Rockay Socks have powerful compression in the arch & tight elastic at the top to prevent dirt. Simply put them on and forget about them! Reduces the chances of irritation through dirt and grit. Let your feet feel cared for
- WICKS SWEAT - Rockay Running socks are made with organic merino wool & ventilation zones. Enjoy a breathable sock that is built to last mile after mile whether you are running, hiking or walking. Keep you feet bone dry and blister free no matter what you are doing.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
43 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried them on and they fit perfectly. My shoe size is about a 39EU and so I ordered the medium which fit like a glove, just to give a little idea about sizing. I took them out for my afternoon jog that day and I could feel the difference between these and my regular running socks I always use. The material is tailored to an active lifestyle, it is evident that a high level of care was taken in choosing the perfect material for its purpose. Paired with a good quality pair of running shoes you can feel the support given by the interwoven material, which is ideal for high intensity exercise.
All in all, my experience with the seller and their product was flawless from purchase and shipping to using the socks when they arrived. I would highly recommend the Rockay running socks to anyone who has an active lifestyle or does regular intensive exercise as these socks certainly deliver!
The sizing is perfect too, I was a bit worried that the small would be either too small or too big but they fit perfectly. 5 stars for fit, comfort, durability, even the packaging that they come in is really lovely. I definitely recommend you buy these socks!
The socks have a seamless construction which means they feel extremely comfortable as they don’t have joints to cause irritation or discomfort.
They are made using quality Merino wool which is extremely comfortable and soft, but at the same time appears to be durable and long lasting.
The socks have elastic at the top which prevents them from slipping and they are extremely comfortable to wear. They are very supportive but not overly tight or restrictive. The overall fit is superb.
My shoe size is 13 and the X-Large sock size was spot on.
The order arrived a day earlier than estimated at the time of ordering.
These socks are not cheap; however, quality rarely is. The old adage, you get what you pay for, is certainly true here. The quality of the Merino wool, combined with the outstanding design and the attention to detail of the manufacture result in a superb, high-quality sock.
As this was purchased from Amazon, it was a seamless experience.
The socks came nicely packaged with plenty of information about the product on it. Perhaps the parcel they came within could have been smaller, it seems like there is some wastage there, but that’s nitpicking.
There’s a lot of information on the packaging, with a nice velcro clasp. Mine stopped working after a few opens, however, but again that’s a minimal complain as most customers are unlikely to open their packaging more than once.
As a UK size 12 foot, the large was slightly too small for me. The product description on Amazon could be updated to reflect this, as I felt the size guide wasn’t detailed enough.
After a slight stretch to fit the socks on my feet, the wear was about as comfortable as I’ve had and they definitely performed better than my normal sock choice (a cheapo special from Big W or K-Mart).
I normally get fairly hot feet from running, which may sound weird, but these socks turned that down a few notches. I also felt more supported than usual, and the socks definitely played their part in that.
They socks are definitely durable and have retained their shape and size over the course of a few washes and I’m definitely happy with that.
All in all, these are an excellent product - except for the description on the Amazon page.