Road Kill RKFR6 Fast Rings 6.5" 3-Piece Foam Speaker Enhancer Kit, Black
|Price:||+ $9.99 Delivery|
- Back fora.S.t. (For Acoustically sealing transducer) ring kit for 6" and 6.5" drivers
- Automotive-grade open cell foam
- Includes 3 piece foam speaker rings
- Acoustically seals speakers for better sound performance
- Absorbs rear Wave, prevents front and rear Wave cancellation and reduces panels vibrations
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Rock music comes alive and clean guitars are even clearer. And I hear all this from aftermarket speakers hat already had sound dampening in all the doors and about 100 RMS to each channel.
The sound out of my new 6.5 JVC speakers won't touch my old 6x9 3 ways, but they're far better with the Road Kill rings than without. They're much more focused and they sound more like they're "in the car" than before I installed them. I installed the speakers, drove around for a day, then turned around and ordered these rings. I should've bought them when I bought the speakers. Don't get me wrong, I still need an underseat subwoofer, but these will allow me to wait until it cools off to install one.
5 month update: The speakers have broken in properly (yes, that's a thing) and with the foam rings in place they sound pretty damn good in a car with no OEM sound deadening material in / on the doors. Obviously, having any sound deadening material would be leaps and bounds better, but these help. The subwoofer was a good choice too.
Anyways, let us get to the sound. I threw pretty much every time of music and with every result, I notice better bass, slightly tighter and better imagining. I don't get as much vibration from the doors panels. These are definitely a good investment and they're not too expensive. Give it a try and notice the difference.