Riyang Women's Bob Wig with Full Bangs Short Straight Synthetic Black
Enhance your purchase
|Package Dimensions||20 x 16.8 x 4.4 cm; 198.45 Grams|
About this item
- Hair Type: Full Bob Wig with Full Bangs
- Material: High-Temperature Resistance Fibre
- Hair Texture: Yaki Straight Hair
- Wig Cap: Weft Back and Adjustable Straps in the Back
- Free Gift: a Fishnet Hairnet
Product detailsColour Name:Black
- Package Dimensions : 20 x 16.8 x 4.4 cm; 198.45 Grams
- Date First Available : 19 February 2019
- Manufacturer : Yiwu Riyang Trading Co., Ltd.
- ASIN : B07NXSP9D9
- Manufacturer reference : Bob Wig-1
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1) 1PCS of the Wig
2) Gift: 1 PACK of Hair Net
Item Type: Bob Wig
Material: High-Temperature Resistance Fibre
Hair Length: Short, Approx 30cm
Hair Color: Black, as the Picture
Hair Texture: Yaki Straight
Cap Size: One Size Fits Most with Adjustable Straps
Cap Structure: Rose Net Top and Weft Back in the Back
Hair Care: Cleaning & Storage:
1) Comb the Wig from Bottom to the Top Especially for the Long Wigs, Then it Will be Less Tangle;
2) Put the Wig in Cold or Warm Water (40-60 Degrees) for 5-10 Minutes, not Hot Water. Time Can't be too Long, or Hair Will Be Easy to Fall Off;
3) Choose Mild Wig Shampoo, Avoid Scrub, Soak the Hair Gently with Hands for 3-5 Minutes;
4) Wipe the Hair with Dry Towel, Don't Screwed by Hand or Use Hair Drier;
5) Hang the Wig in a Wig Stand (if possible) Under a Cool Ventilated Environment, the Natural Air-dry, Avoid Sunlight;
6) After Drying, Then You Can Collect it for Wearing Next Time. Spraying Some Nursing Liquid to the Hair and Put the Wig in a Wig Stand or Wig Head;
7) If You Will not Wear the Wig for a Long Time, Please Pack it with a Hairnet After Spraying Nursing Liquid and Put into a Plastic Bag with Small Holes to Keep the Wig Ventilated and Dry;
8) Keep in a Dry Place, Avoid Pressure.
1) Due to the Light, Indicator or Any Other Factors, There May be Slight Color Difference;
2) It is Made of Heat Resistant, Can be Permed (within 180℃) but Cannot be Dyed. If You are not Experienced, 80℃ is Better to Control the Style and Protect the Hair Well;
3) It is Normal for Some Hair Falling Off When You Comb it, Please Just Comb it Gently from the Hair Bottom to the Crown with a Wide Teeth Comb. :)
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The wig itself is thick, and has a lot of 'hair' on it which is a bonus, except that it boofs out like you have just arrived home from a weekend bender!
It has no mention of being heat-resistant so today I will attempt to steam it into some sort of order.