I think the author is on to a good thing if he can maintain and develop this series.
Predictable at times, but I do like the Wes Darling character which carried it through. I know nothing about boats, sailing or the area but this did not matter. Looking forward to the next book and hope it will be a good price on kindle.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 4137 KB
- Print Length: 251 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Write On The Water Press (11 August 2011)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005GXROUU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 179 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #341,203 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)