Brene is amazing. I watch her TED talks and am totally inspired. Brene Brown speaks & writes easily and freely and explains emotions really well. She so eloquently looks at the ways in which fear and shame might be keeping you stuck. She lives the changes and her stories are so real and relatable. I think she explains the path to courage and freedom so very well.
A few months after reading the book I picked it back up and re-read some meaningful chapters - Inspiring, funny and real, her books are time well invested in my wellbeing.
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: VERMILION - MASS MARKET; 1 edition (1 September 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0091955033
- ISBN-13: 978-0091955038
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 2.5 x 21.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 358 g
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 58 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)