I expected this book to cover methods of reaching flow in everyday life. It doesn't.
The whole book was trying to convince us that extreme sports people are amazing. I certainly don't need convincing of that, and I expect few people do. It's beyond amazing what some of these people have done.
If you want to read a book on stories of amazing human accomplishment, read this book. If you want help to achieve flow in everyday life, don't get this book.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Quercus Publishing; 1 edition (3 September 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1784291226
- ISBN-13: 978-1784291228
- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 1.7 x 20.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 181 g
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,138 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)