Rigid Strapping Tape - for Blister Prevention & McConnell Knee or Feet Taping for Backpacking Walking Running Hiking Trail Climbing in Shoes or Sock Liners - Perfect with Gaiters (2 Pack)
- ✅💥DOUBLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE 😱| 60 DAY WARRANTY - We're THAT confident in our products.
- ✅ HIKERS SAY GOODBYE TO BLISTERS - Customers have said "its like Duct Tape & moleskin had a baby"
- ✅ STAYS ON FOR HOURS - ANTI-RASH MEDICAL FORMULA - Perfect for wrapping and covering wounds safely
- ✅ PT PHYSICAL THERAPISTS RECOMMENDED - FDA APPROVED - If you like Leukotape we invite you to try Hampton Adams PhalaTape For plantar fasciitis & mcconnel taping
- ✅ SWEAT & WATER RESISTANT - LATEX FREE with no rubber adhesive, we use a zinc oxide based formula
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.78 cm; 245 Grams
- Date First Available : 4 June 2018
- Manufacturer : Hampton Adams
- ASIN : B07DJ5GJ1L
- Manufacturer reference : MCT1002
- Best Sellers Rank: 32,225 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
PhalaTape is a high strength, rigid strapping tape, with a very strong, zinc oxide adhesive. It is porous and hand-tearable, yet offers extra strong support for sprains and strains. Protects skin from scratches and rubbing. Ideal for patellofemoral taping and shoulder taping techniques. Specified for use with Underwrap Bandage.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Another awesome event for the tape happened 2 weeks ago. I was bouldering outside and I had cut the bottom of my thumb (where it connects to my palm) while picking up bag by the buckle. The cut started to burn while climbing as I was mantling quite a bit. I put some of this tape on and the tape remained there for the entire duration of contact. Which is amazing because I was putting it against sharp and tough rock, sweating, and constantly resupplyiny chalk. The tape was more resillient than my calloused skin. I’ll be using this stuff over the white climbing tape from now on.
I even prefer the tape to band aids. I put a lil gauze with it, or use the back side of the tape as “gauze” for small cuts, and then put the tape on. This stuff is seriously tough. I’ll never go outdoors without it now.
I cannot recommend this product enough!