- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 5127 KB
- Print Length: 260 pages
- Publisher: Kogan Page; 1 edition (3 February 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00I3LG35E
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 8 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #756,735 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Riding the Creative Rollercoaster: How Leaders Evoke Creativity, Productivity and Innovation Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
About the Author
Dr Nick Udall is co-founder and CEO of nowhere, and is the current chair of the World Economic Forum's Global Agenda Council on New Models of Leadership. For over 20 years Nick has worked alongside the CEOs and Executive teams of global corporations catalyzing business breakthroughs and organizational transformations, by design.
Learn more @ www.nickudall.com
|5 star 63% (63%)||63%|
|4 star 20% (20%)||20%|
|3 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The creative rollercoaster framework provides clear and compelling insight into the human process of releasing breakthrough. In taking us beyond the territory we know, the path of the rollercoaster marks a decisive departure from the chorus of “achiever” advice one normally finds in the leadership literature.
Instead of assuming that “the answer” is out there to be deciphered by analysing facts or following rules of thumb, the rollercoaster leads us to venture together beyond what we know, to unlock true breakthroughs. Nick Udall shows how any person, any organisation, any leader or leadership team, can put this framework to work, “at will and with skill.”
The rollercoaster is elegantly and intricately interwoven with other key frameworks, including:
• insight into the levels of human development that point the way toward evocative leadership in our volatile, complex world
• a coherent map of the states and qualities of mind needed to step into such post-conventional leadership
• the phenomenon of collective intelligence – how to truly embrace difference, creating teams that leverage their individual contributions exponentially as they ride the rollercoaster together.
This result is a compelling roadmap toward cultures of innovation, and the evocative leadership that can bring them to life.
I strongly recommend this book to anyone who aspires to lead a truly innovative organisation, or to release personal or team creativity in any arena.
A thought provoking publication regarding the leader's role in the process of making their teams more creative, productive and in generating value that contributes to the sustainability of the organization.